Chapter 41

*Ty POV*

I put my last bag in the compartment on the plane.

Goodbye Detroit, back to Compton I go.

Okay, maybe I lied to Nicki by telling her I was gone be back in 6 days, I'm coming home today. Can't wait to see my baby.

I sat down in my seat and FaceTimed her. It kept ringing and just as I was about to hang up she answered.

She looked like she was in the bathroom, but not our bathroom at home.

"Hey baby." She smiled and looked off to the side before looking back at me.

"What's good ma. Where you at?"

"One of my daddy traps.. but guess what bae?!" She smiled.

"What?" I smiled back.

"Lil Wayne called me and I guess he heard my music or something but he want me to come in and do videos with all these celebs!"

If she wanted to do videos, I could've let her do that a while ago. I know Wayne and everybody else out there.

Kristen came on the plane and sat next to me. "Selfieeeee." She put her face all into the camera and laughed. Kristen was D R U N K. You could smell it all on her.

"Gone man. I'm on FaceTime." I pushed her out of my way.

"Um Ty I'll just call you back later." Nicki said.

I sighed. "Don't even trip. We just friends."

"Yeeeees. Juuuust frieeeends." Kristen got all in the camera again.

"It's fine. I'll just call you when you not busy."

I sighed again. "Alright. But congrats."

She smiled faintly then hung up the phone.

"Why the fuck you always gotta play?" I yelled at Kristen.

She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder. "Turn down fa what?" Her drunk ass need to go somewhere.

"Go lay down in the back."

"Okay Papi."

I rolled my eyes and called my moms. She answered on like the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey mama." I heard Kaiya saying 'MMM' in the background. I haven't seen her since I left three months ago. Moms got a weak ole galaxy so we cant FaceTime. But it's okay, I'll see them both when I get back to the crib today.

"Hey baby. How's it going?"

"It's straight. The fans love me. And I'm proud of myself because I ain't slip up like I thought I was gone do." I told her honestly.

"That's what I like to hear." She chuckled. "Does Nicki know you coming back today?"

"Nah only you know. And we gone keep it that way right?" I said through a laugh.

"Right. But I have to feed Kaiya, so I'll see you when you get here."

"Alright. Love yall."

"Love you too." She hung up the phone and I leaned back in my chair. I'm so bored now.

I went to Instagram and went straight on Nicki page. There were pictures of her with her pregnant belly then I saw one that was uploaded yesterday that made my smile drop.

She took a picture with some lightskinned ass nigga and he was biting her cheek. Shit, that was prolly his house she was at when we was on FaceTime. Nicki got me fucked up. I liked the picture and commented on it.