Chapter 14

*Flash POV*

"Aye yall gone have to get the hell up out my house. Ki about to come through." I said picking up the red cups that people left behind.

"You talking about thick ass Ki?" Ron asked, putting his feet on the table.

"Yep." I pushed his feet off and grabbed the paper plate that was under the table.

"The one who fucked you in front of us that one day?"

"Yeah dawg damn." I sat on the couch and redid my ponytail. I made a mental note in my head to have someone retest my dreads this week.

"She a hoe bro." Ty'Shawn said putting a blunt to his lips.

Why these niggas getting comfortable when I just told them to leave?

"No she ain't. She was drunk as fuck. I don't even think she remember it lowkey." I told them.

Ron just shook his head and took the blunt from TyShawn.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed an orange. Shit, I still remember that day when we fucked. I took her virginity so that's prolly why she still got that effect on me. It wasn't the best way for a girl to lose her virginity but hey, what happened happened.

But I'm surprised she coming over cause I know she got her a little boyfriend. That nigga Tyga. He a good dude and all but I could always treat her better.

I was about to put another piece of my orange in my mouth but I ended up biting my fingers. I ain't even know I finished it. I laughed then threw the orange peel away and walked back to the living room.

When I got in there this nigga TyShawn was on MY cellular device.

"Okay babygirl, here he come."

I ran over to him and snatched my phone out of his hands. "The fuck nigga?" I popped him in the back of his head causing Ron to laugh.

"Yeah hello?"

"I'm outside."

"Okay Ki, here I come."

"Alright."

I let her hang up the phone first then I hung up.

"Aye forreal, either yall got to get out or go downstairs." I told TyShawn and Ron.

They was mumbling plenty stuff but took they ass downstairs in the basement. Once I heard the basement door close I opened the front door.

Nicki was standing there with some little ass shorts on that made me get hard instantly.

"Well if it isn't Ki. How you been ma?" I said pulling her into a hug. She smelled like this perfume my moms be wearing. It's called White Citrus and it smell good as fuck.

"I been good. What about you?"

"Straight, living, ya know?" I moved aside and let her in. She went straight to the couch and put her feet on the table. Mfs about to stop getting comfortable and putting they feet on my damn marble table.

"Mhm. I missed you though Flash."

"I missed you too ma." I leaned in closer to her and kissed her lips and to my surprise she didn't stop me. She put her small soft hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss. I pulled my shirt over my head and my rubber band slid off my hair making my dreads go all in her face.

I put my hand up her shirt and unlatched her bra then pulled her shirt over head. She slid her shorts and panties off while never breaking the kiss.

I wiped my dreads out my face and took off my basketball shorts and boxers.

No time for foreplay.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes Tremaine."

"Okay cause I want you to remember us making love this time." I positioned myself in front of her and soon as I was about to go in she pushed me off and sat up.

"What you mean you want me to remember this time?"

"We fucked before. Big whoop." I tried to go back in but she pushed me away again.

"Noooo we haven't. I only kissed you." She grabbed her stuff from off the floor and put it on.

"You really don't remember?" I sighed, putting my boxers and shorts on.

"No and I would like it if you would tell me." She said with plenty attitude.

"That night me, you, and Kimmy went to DeShaun party-"

"Who the hell is Kimmy?"

I looked at her like she was stupid. "Ummmm my cousin.....your bestfriend?"

"What the hell I ain't got no bestfriend named Kimmy."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone showing her a picture of Kimmy.

"Ooooooh I remember her! She moved and I lost all contact with her. I haven't seen her in years! How has she been?"

"Text her."

"Number?" I gave her Kimmy's number and finished my story.

"Okay listen dawg. So we was at the party and you had a little too much to drink and you was still sober when you kissed me and shit. Then you went back to the kitchen and started mixing plenty drinks together. So I'm sitting in the rec room with my niggas then you come in there horny as a bitch taking yo clothes off and shit and kissing on me."

Her eyes started watering. "Why didn't you stop me?"

"I tried. Nobody could. But you took my dick out and I'm like 'Ki gone somewhere not in front my niggas' and you was all like 'but I want it now Flash. I want you to take my virginity and I wanna have yo baby.' So after fighting with you and trying not to fuck, I just gave up and we fucked right there. Right in front of everybody. Then once we finished you threw up and like after you threw up you got sober again or some shit and you acted like nothing ever happened."

By now she was in tears. Shit I wish I ain't tell her.

"Fuck you Tremaine. You could've stopped me."

I stood up and yelled in her face. "I FUCKING TRIED NICKI! YOU WASN'T LISTENING!"

She stood up too. "I DONT CARE! FUCK YOU. DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!" Ki ran out the house crying and shit and I'm just sitting there heated.

Once I heard the front door slam, I went in the basement and saw TyShawn and Ron smoking. I smelt that shit and knew it was some good loud. I sat next to Ron and tied my dreads back in a ponytail.

"Pass me that shit man."

-----------------------------------
NICKI ISN'T A VIRGIN LIKE SHE THOUGHT WOWWWWWWWW

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!