Chapter 2

*Nicki POV*

I slammed him against the wall and choked him.

"Where my money at?" I yelled in his face.

"I bet you got a real pretty pussy." He says while licking his lips.

That's it. It's night night for this nigga. I quickly grabbed my gun from my bra and hit him upside his head with it, knocking him out cold.

I bent down and took everything in his pockets out and threw it on the ground. This cock sucker was broke as fuck, only had 50 G's on him.

"Nikko!" I yelled for my twin brother who was just walking in.

"What's up?" He looked at the body on the ground. "He dead?"

"Naw. He still owe me 500 G's. Go take him to the Boiler Room and tie his ass up or some shit. I'll deal with him later." I stepped over the body and went to the bathroom. As I was walking, I noticed one of the rhinestones came off my gun. Yeah I got my gun bedazzled. It was pink with rhinestones all over it. And rock head ass made one fall off. He really getting it now.

Once I finished my business, I went upstairs into my room. This wasn't my house, this was the trap house but I had a room for the nights I stayed here. My room was beyond simple, just a bed, a picture hanging over the bed, a dresser, and a small tv.

I can't keep hiring these rookies, I need my money on time. I thought to myself.

My brother came in my room with a serious look on his face.

"Come downstairs, pops want you." He left out of my room and headed back downstairs.

"Wasn't my door closed when you came in here?! Bitch close it when you leave my damn room!" I yelled.

I hate it when people don't close the door back once they leave my room. Bitch if it was closed before you came in, close it after you leave!

I got up and slammed the door hard making my picture above my bed fall.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. This was the only picture I had left of my mom.

It was us two standing in the corn field last Halloween. We both had on straw hats and a small pumpkin in our hand. Our cheeks were pressed against each other and we looked as happy as we could be. I smiled because her long black hair was stuck on her lip from her lip gloss and she didn't have time to wipe it off because the man who took the picture was rushing us.

It was the only and last picture I had of her before she disappeared.

I took the picture out of its shattered frame. "Mommy we gone find you one day. I promise." I kissed the picture and slid it under my pillow.

I decided to throw on some black PINK yoga pants, my black North Face jacket, and my black sparkly UGGs. Leaving my hair down, I made my way downstairs.

"Finally. What took yo ass so long?" My daddy yelled. I wasn't phased at all by his yelling. He never hit me these 19 years I been alive and I doubt he would do it now.

"I had to get dressed." I took a seat at the table beside Nikko.

Nikko rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay so what's up dad? Why we here?"

"We ain't got as much money as we should. We about 550 G's short. Which one of yall been slacking?"

"I just gave you my money I made so that only leaves one person." Nikko looked towards me.

I took the 50k that I got from that nigga earlier out of my pocket and slid it across the table to my dad.

"What the fuck is this Nicole?!" My eyes got big and almost popped out of my head. I never heard him this mad before.