Chapter 19

5 MONTHS LATER.

*Ty POV*

Lowkey, I been getting pissed. Me and Nicki have sex damn near everyday and I bust in her EVERY TIME but she not getting pregnant. This shit is blowing me.

I ain't wanna believe her a couple months ago when she told me she gotta go to the doctor if she wanted to get pregnant but now I see that imma have to.

But from us fucking all the time, Nicki ass is getting fatter, that's why I'm always grabbing it.

And honestly, we haven't made love yet. We just fuck. One day, imma be romantic and make love to her. But I'm cool with just fucking like rabbits.

Nikko, Nicki's twin brother, just vanished from the face of the Earth. He call her every once in a while to check up on her but never stay on the phone for long. Nobody know what his ass is up to or where he at. Nicki stopped caring after a while.

Keef ugly ass got back in the game, so I'm not the boss no more. But I didn't care cause I barely went to the trap no more because I'm always fucking Nicki or I'm at the studio.

Honey's pregnant ass is getting bigger by the day. She's 7 months pregnant but the doctor said she can have the baby any day so she's on strict bed rest. My nigga Mijo been taking real good care of her.

Speaking of pregnancies, Malaysia is 8 1/2 months pregnant. She lucky I didn't kill her ass. After a lot of thinking and talking to people, I decided I was gone kill her AFTER she have the baby. And for the baby, imma keep her too. I don't know what she planned on naming the baby but since imma have to deal with it... I mean her.. I'm naming her Kaiya Leann Stevenson.

Nicki's mom is 5 months pregnant. B lowkey wish that was his baby that she was carrying but he been cooling it. Nicki been excited, talking my ear off about the baby sister she about to have.

I can't wait till it's our time to have a baby.

I'm sitting in the basement, that I turned into a studio, with Chris listening to Kwony Ca$h's new mixtape Don't $leep.

"I do what I want and you do what you can.." I quietly sang while nodding my head to the beat.

I was so bored. Nicki was at the gym and I was supposed to be writing up a song with Chris but I just feel like chilling.

"You got a blunt?" Chris asks while texting on his phone.

"Nope. I gotta get some more loud from Trell." I said while pulling out my phone that was ringing in my pocket.

I looked at the caller ID and rolled my eyes.

"What is it Malaysia?"

Chris looked at me and laughed while shaking his head.

She was breathing heavily into the phone. "I'm in labor."

My eyes popped out of my head. "Ummm okay." I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket while staring into space the whole time.

"You good cuh?" Chris nudged me with his elbow.

"She finna have the baby. Come on." I got up and called Nicki.

"Hello?" She was breathing loudly. I heard her running on the treadmill.

"If you wanna come, Lay bout to have her baby."

"I'm good. You can go tho. I gotta go though. Love you."

"Love you too. See you later."

I kinda knew she wasn't gone wanna come because she never leave the gym until she was completely satisfied but that was fine with me because she had a banging body. Besides, her and Laysia didn't get along.