Chapter 18

*Nicki POV*

I was awoken out of my sleep to getting head from Ty.

"Ohhhh shit." I arched my back up and ran my fingers through his hair. He flicked his tongue all on my clit making me squirt juices on him. He started going faster and I couldn't hold it anymore and I came all over his face.

"Damnnnn." He said while licking it all up.

"Well good afternoon to you too bae." I laughed.

"I just felt like you deserved that." He said while getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Okay?

I took my phone off the charger and looked at the time. It was fucking 6pm. We was sleep for a long ass time!

Looking through my notifications, I saw that Kimmy called me three times. I called her back instantly.

"I'm so mad at you!"

"Girl me and Ty was out killing niggas early this morning. Bitches was tired." Kimmy already knew I killed people for a living.

"I thought we was supposed to go out today!"

"It's only 6, we can still go somewhere."

My phone vibrated against my ear and I looked at it to see that Honey texted me.

Honey🐝🍯👘💛: lets do something today

Me: I was gonna go out w. my friend Kimmy. U should come w.!

Honey🐝🍯👘💛: yea das coo. pick me up later

"BITCH ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Kimmy yelled into the phone.

I started laughing. "My bad. My friend Honey wanna kick it with us today. That's cool?"

"Yeah, it's cool."

"Can we go to the hair shop? I need to get my hair done."

"Yes girl me too. I'll pick you up at 9 so be ready."

"Alright. Love youuuu."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and looked in the mirror at my head.

Chyna is sure going to get hers for pulling out my Brazilian. Kimmy ass know how to fight so maybe I can have her teach me. I ran my fingers over my head and Ty came out the bathroom so I quickly put a hat on.

"Aye, I gotta go handle some business at the trap. I'll be back tonight, okay?" He came by me and kissed my lips.

"Yeah that's fine. I'm going out with Kimmy and Honey anyways."

"Who is Kimmy?"

"My old bestfriend." He nodded his head and dropped his towel right in front of me.

I looked at his dick and started smiling.

"What you want some head?" I asked.

"Nah. I wanna be inside of you." He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately.

Ty moved us to the bed and stripped me out of all of my clothes.

We were both butt ass naked and was staring into each other eyes.

"You wanna do this?"

I nodded my head yes.

He put the head of his dick towards my entrance and I took a deep breath. He starting moving his dick up and down my pussy, playing with me and shit. Before I could yell at him he thrusted himself inside of me and I tightened up.