Chapter 34

*Nicki POV*

Around 6, I finally got back home. I had fun with my mommy. Can't wait till her little pregnant ass have my little brother or sister.

"I be flexing and finessing..." I quietly sang as I unlocked the front door.

I opened the door and saw Ty on the couch with Kai laying on his chest. They were too cute. I closed the door and walked over to Ty.

"Bae get up. Go in the bed. I'll bathe her."

I picked Kai up and saw a knot on her forehead. "Awwwww baby what happened?"

"Her stupid ass fell off the couch." Ty rose up from the couch. I slapped the back of his head.

"Don't call her stupid. Fuck is wrong with you?"

He rubbed the spot where I slapped him. "Well look how wide the cushions are, how the hell you fall off?"

"Ty she's a baby for God's sake." Kai woke up and started drooling on my shoulder.

"Yeah a dumb ass one." He mumbled.

"Ty this not even my daughter but you about to piss me off. Stop saying that shit like it's her fault."

"Man whatever." He took Kai from me and walked to the bathroom. Hopefully giving her a bath.

I went to the bedroom and peeked in the bathroom to see Ty talking to Kaiya. I couldn't really hear but it sounded like he was saying sorry to her. He better have.

"Where is my ointment dawg?" I mumbled to myself. I haven't put the cream on my tattoo since I first got it. This shit gone get infected if I don't find it.

"Babe!"

"Yeah?" Ty yelled.

"You seen my tattoo stuff? I can't find it."

"Look under the bed." I looked under the bed and there it was. As I was grabbing it, I saw a folded piece of paper.

"The hell is this?" I stretched my arm out further and got the paper. Just as I was about to open it Ty ran over to me full speed with Kaiya in his arms.

"Here can you dress Kai? Oh what's this?" He threw Kaiya into my arms and took the paper from me and jogged out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and dried Kai off. "Your daddy is up to something." I told her as I put a new diaper on her.

Once she was dressed in her yellow onesie, I picked her up and walked to the living room where Ty was. He was sitting on the couch with his hands in his head.

"Michael..."

He looked up at me. "Stop calling me by my gov Nicki. I'll beat yo ass."

"What's on that paper that you hiding from me?"

He shook his head. "Nothing fam. Go put her to sleep."

"YOU put her to sleep. This yo daughter, not mines."

I put Kai on the blanket that was on the ground and gave her a Touch-N-Feel book about animals.

"Now I'm not gone ask you again. What is that?" I put my hands on my hips.

"I'm going on tour..."

I smacked my lips. "That's it? I mean you didn't have to hide that from me-"

"AND....."

"And what?"

"I think I might have an STD."

My jaw dropped to the ground. "You do mean from Chyna right?"

He looked down at the ground. "No, I think I got it recently."

"From who?!" I yelled.

"Ariana."

-----------------------------------

AW SHIT.

What's the point of this book w out a little drama? Lol.

65 COMMENTS.

SOON AS I GET THAT 65TH, I'LL UPDATE. Frfr!