Chapter 4

*Nicki POV*

We arrived at Silk 40 minutes later. The car ride was quite interesting. Like damn if you think Chris is cute you haven't seen Ty yet.

I kept trying to get him to notice me in the car but it wasn't working.

In the car:

I was still sitting on Chris's lap and we rode over a bump in the road causing me to step on Chris's new Jordan's.

"Girl imma kill you. You done stepped on the J's." He licked his finger and bent down to wipe his shoe off, causing me to run my head into Ty's head.

"Look what you did you dickhead!" I smacked Chris in the back of his neck. "I'm sorry......ummm what's your name?" I flashed him a smile.

"Tyga."

"Tyga? Like the animal?" I tried cracking a joke to loosen him up just a little.

"Yeah."

Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande came on the radio and I started turning up in my seat. This wasn't even a song to get turnt to but I love me some Ariana Grande.

"When we were on honeymooooooon avenueeeeeeee!" I started singing loudly.

"Girl you can't sing!" Mijo and Chris said at the same time. "Ohhhhh doorknob!" They said again.

Doorknob is basically 'jinks! knock on wood.' But I have no idea why they call it doorknob.

"Man yall can quit hating. I don't sound bad! Right Tyga?"

He just shrugged his shoulders.

Well damn.

Lowkey I wanted Tyga now. And no, don't say I'm a hoe or I'm homie hopping, it's just that I want Tyga and that's that.

"Chris give me my phone." He gave me my phone and I went to Instagram to make a video.

"Heyyyyyyy Instagrammmmm! We in the car TURNT!" I turned the camera around and made sure I got everyone in the car on video. "Chris behind me making stupid faces and I'm sitting here bored." Chris leaned forward and licked my phone. "You nasty!!!" I slapped him and turned my attention to Tyga. "Say hey Tyga." He looked up at my phone and tried to snatch it from me. But I moved my hand away before he could grab it. The fuck wrong with him?

"Why the hell you making videos of me? Tryna put them on Instagram and shit! We not together! Don't be putting me in yo damn videos. I don't even know you hoe."

I ended the video and faced towards the window. He didn't even have to do all of that. If I knew he didn't want to be on the video I wouldn't have put him in it. I exited out of Instagram and didn't say anything the rest of the car ride.

As soon as we arrived at Silk I made my way to the front of the line and went straight in, not even waiting for Honey. I know people here from when I used to work here so I got the hookups.

Yeah, I used to work here. I wanted the extra cash just to have it so I got a job here at Silk. But I quit a while ago though. Niggas got enough money saved up for my kids kids typeshit.

"Nicki wait up!"

"What?"

"Ty didn't mean that. He just going through it right now, if you want me to I can-"

I put my hand in Honey's face. "Cut it out. I don't wanna hear it. What happened happened. Oh well. I wanna be alone right now." I stormed off and sat at the bar.