Chapter 35

*Ty POV*

Nicki came up to me and slapped me right in the face.

"ARIANA? WHO THE FUCK IS ARIANA?!"

"Some girl I met at the studio one day." I rubbed the spot where she slapped me.

"You know what Ty I got head from somebody but I NEVER and I mean NEVER fucked somebody else! You foul as fuck for that."

"It was an accident!" I yelled at her.

"How the fuck you stick yo dick in somebody pussy?" She put her hand up, I flinched thinking she was gone hit me. "You know what, fuck you. I'm gone. I'm not about to argue in front of the baby."

She started crying then tried walking away but I grabbed her.

"I was lying." I gave her the paper. "I really am going on tour but I lied about the STD thing. I just wanted you to see how it feel if I would've cheated on you."

Nicki read the paper that said the dates for my tour then I watched as her face turned dark red.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE ABOUT THAT?"

"LOWER YO GODDAMN VOICE IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" I yelled back at her.

"YOU DONT EVEN TREAT HER LIKE SHE YO DAMN DAUGHTER!"

"AND HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?" I shot back.

Nicki sat on the couch and bounced her leg up and down rapidly. "Because I just know." She said calmly. "But if you was still mad about the Flash situation, you could've said that. That STD shit ain't funny."

"I know it ain't funny. What if you would've got a STD Nicki? Huh?! You lucky I walked in right when I did. Yall could've fucked."

Nicki wiped her eyes. "And I thank you for that but this shit that just happened was petty as fuck. Besides, you said we was gone forget about it."

I sighed loudly and grabbed a bottle of tequila from the kitchen. I wasn't trying to get fucked up but I needed a little something. I poured it into a small shot glass and took it.

"Nicki. It's hard to forget about that shit damn. I ain't even gone lie to you.." I sat back down on the couch. "I wanna get head from somebody and have you watch, but I ain't gone do that. I just want you to see how the shit feel."

Nicki started crying. "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! Just tell me now Ty, do you still wanna be with me?"

"Yeah... but that shit ain't sitting right with me."

"Well I don't know what to do. I can't take the shit back. I'm not talking to him no more so we gone have to forget about it."

"HOW NICKI? HOW?"

"I DONT KNOW DAMN!"

I stared at her for a long ass time. Her chinky eyes were all red and so were her cheeks.

"I leave next month." I took my hat off and brushed my hair with my hands before putting it back on. "And I don't want us all mad at each other. I just had to let the shit out. I'm sorry for doing that, it was petty I know. But I'm just hurt." I told her.

She climbed on top of me and kissed my neck. "Baby I'm sorry. I don't know how many times I'm gone say it." I grabbed her ass and closed my eyes. "I love you and I wanna forget about all of that."

She started grinding on me & I knew she felt my dick getting hard.

"I love you too."

"Let me make it up for you."

She slowly got off of me and started unbuttoning my pants.

"Wait.." I put my hand over her small hand.

"What?"

"If you ever slap me again, just know we gone be two fighting mutha fuckas." I chuckled.

She laughed. "I promise."
Nicki moved my hand and started to pull my dick out.

"Wait!" I moved her hands away from my Mans.

She sighed loudly. "Now what?"

"Kai is in here."

We both looked at Kai and she was laying on her stomach, knocked out. I quickly got off of the couch and picked her up. Babies not supposed to be laying on their stomachs. See, I'm learning.

"Imma put her in her room, and you go in our room. Imma be waiting." I walked off to Kai's room and put her in the crib.

I grabbed her night light, plugged it into the wall, and walked back over to her.

"You about to get a little brother or sister soon." I smirked and shut the door.

I jogged down the hall to my room and Nicki was laying there butt naked. T-Raww was at full attention now.

I pulled my shirt over my head and climbed on top of her.

"I love you Ty."

"I love you too ma."

I took my pants & boxers off and Nicki started moaning as I put hickeys all on her neck and down her stomach.

"I want you in me now."

"Trust me, I'm about to go in." I chuckled.

I put my Mans in her and she gasped.

Tonight gone be the first time we make love. I gave her slow, long strokes while she moaned the whole time.

If this ain't love, I don't know what is.

*

🌀THREE WEEKS LATER🌀

*Nicki POV*

I threw the wrapper on the ground and ran in the basement.

Ty was down there with Chris, Mijo, and Cam.

"Ty come here!" I smiled widely.

He put his blunt out and tucked it behind his ear.

"What's up ma?"

"I'm pregnant." I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

Ty's put a fist over his mouth. "BABY!" He yelled. "How far along are you?"

"Three weeks." I smiled.

He picked me up and ran over where the guys were.

"I'm about to have a baby!"

Cam started clapping causing me to laugh.

"Congrats yall." Mijo said.

"I love you so much." Ty told me. He kissed me deeply and spun me around. "I'm about to have a baby dawg. This crazy."

-------------------------------

Yall happy she pregnant now? or nah?

That argument that had earlier in the chapter tho, Ty was petty for that.

BUT ITS THAT TIME. SHOULD THEY HAVE A BOY OR GIRL? Imma be moving kinda quick in this book sooo that birth could be coming sooner than you think.

45 COMMENTS