Chapter 30

*Nicki POV*

I fucked up, I know.

I know, I know, I know.

After Ty told me to leave, I tried to get him to open the door but he didn't, so I left. I didn't go to Honey's because she has a newborn and I don't wanna intrude. Kimmy and Chris dealing with Mariah. And Trell doing I don't know what.

I walked to the nearest park and sat on the bench. Luckily it wasn't cold outside so I didn't need a jacket or anything.

I pulled out my phone, getting ready to call my daddy to come get me, but Flash texted me.

Flash💥💢- delete my fucking number. You ain't tell me u was still wid Ty. U ain't sit.

Flash💥💢- I mean shit*

He got me fucked all the way up. Plus his ass already knew I was with Ty.

Me- First off, learn how to spell. And Two, You knew I had a boyfriend from the start! So what the fuck you mean I ain't shit? y u think I ain't want yo ass in my house in the first place? yea I called u to come get me but that was just a friend to friend thing so u need to chill tf out Tremaine

Flash💥💢- if u so called had a man, y u kiss me last time I saw u & let me eat u out today? then u called ME for a ride home. U got all dem damn friends yet u called me.... u wanted da dick. but shit all dats done n over wid. fuck u. I can still get hoes but now u da one who don't got a man cause u wanna hoe around. it was nice knowing u don't tml no more.

Me: You know what, I don't care. Fuck you. Fuck you. & Fuck you. I don't want yo dirty ass dick in the first place. But it's whatever I'm glad u don't wanna talk to me no more cause I don't wanna talk to you either

Flash💥💢- who dis?

I rolled my eyes and deleted his number asap. Fuck him.

Ty started calling me and I answered after the first ring.

"Nic?" He sounded like he was crying.

I started talking as fast as I could. "Ty I'm so sorry. It was an accident I swear. I tried to make him leave at first but he ain't want t-"

"I didn't call to hear yo sob story. Come over here tomorrow and get all yo shit or it's going in the trash." And with that he hung up the phone.

That was it. Ty was really done with me.

I called my daddy and held back the tears as I talked.

"Daddy.." I blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Yeah Nicki? What's wrong?"

"Can I come sleep over there?"

"Of course. Yo old room still here. Well we got some of the baby stuff in here." He chuckled. "But come on home. What's wrong though?"

I wiped my eyes. "I'll tell you when I get there. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone then realized I didn't ask him for a ride. I don't wanna go back to Ty's house to get my car so I will have to get it tomorrow. Rolling my eyes, I looked in my purse and saw that I had singles in there. I counted out $2.25 and headed to the bus stop.

*

"And that's what happened." I said as I sat next to my mom at the kitchen table, crying my eyes out.

"I'm not even gone sit here and say that you'll be okay and all that other stuff. You fucked up and you know you did."

"I know momma. I didn't even want to. He just lured me in.. ya know?" I wiped my nose with the back of my hand.

"So what, are you saying he raped you?"

"No. I don't know." I put my head down on the table and cried harder. "He didn't rape me. I was being a hoe. That's what happened."

Moms rubbed my back and I kept my head down on the table.

"Nicki just go over there and tell him what happened."

"He kicked me out."

She gasped. "So where you gonna live?"

I sat up and shrugged my shoulders.

"You could live here." My daddy said as he walked into the room. "But you gonna have to start working for me again."

I didn't even care. I need a gun in my possession again anyways, some steam needed to be let go.

"I'll start today." I looked up at him.

"Iight go get ready." He started texting something on his phone.

"Okay." I got and hugged my mom, careful not to push into her stomach too hard.

"You coming to Nikko's funeral tomorrow right?" My mom said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Yeah. I need to get my clothes from Ty's house though."

"Alright. Tell him he can come to the funeral if he wants. But I'm sleepy so goodnight, see you in the morning." She kissed the top of my head and waddled upstairs. Ole pregnant ass.

"Alright Nicki. It's a warehouse full of niggas on Z8 zone. I need you to knock em all out and bring me the dude named Trell."

"Trell?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Trell who?"

"Trell Bricks."

My eyes widened. "What's the pay?"

"For you to live under my roof, now get going."

He pushed me out of the kitchen.

I can't kill Trell. That's my nigga. Even though Ty was mad at me I texted him.

Me- What's Trell number?

Ty💔💔😿- y? so u can get head from him too?

Me- you so petty I swear. If you wanted to know my daddy got me on a mission tonite & he want me to kill Trell. That's more of yo nigga than mines. I'm actually Doing yo ass a favor by not getting him killed

Ty💔💔😿- 4148293270

I quickly saved the number under my contacts and texted Trell.

Me- this is Nicki. My daddy got me killing niggas in the z8 zone & he want you......

Trell- wtf. Hell naw he ain't Finna kill me n my niggas.

"Nicki hurry up! The boys out in the car waiting for you!" My daddy yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Wait, I'm not going alone?"

"No. Now hurry up. Slice and T going with you."

I hurried and texted Trell back.

Me- I don't want him to kill yall either but he got some niggas names slice and t coming w. me. Imma tell them I can handle It by myself. But it's best if yall leave Compton. I don't want yall getting hurt. But yall have to go NOW.

Trell- goodlooking Nic. We was gone leave soon anyways. Love you lil sis.

Me- Love you too. Be safe.

Hmmm. Now that Trell and them leaving, what the hell was I gone tell my daddy?

I said a quick prayer and left out the front door.

---------------------------------

Ty really hate Nicki ass. He kicked her out & everything smh.

Flash cussed her out in them texts, then said who dis? when Nicki texted back lmaoo.

Ik this chap boring but it's gets better.