So Real (Tyga Love Story)

*Tyga POV*

"Fuck it then Michael! We're done!"

"Alright then Malaysia." I said nonchalantly. "Don't call me, text me, don't come over, and don't try to hit up none of my niggas looking for me either." I blew smoke from my blunt in her face and sat on the arm of the couch.

"I'm not bitch nigga! And just to let you know, you are NOT going to be in our son's life." She walked past me into our bedroom. The fuck she just say? Son?

"Laysia, come here!" I quickly put the blunt on the table and ran after her. "What the fuck you mean by son?"

"You heard what I said Tyga." She was packing all her shit into a suitcase.

I chuckled. "So I'm Tyga now?" Laysia just walked past me and to my closet. "You not talking to me, but yet you taking my clothes?"

"If I see something I want, I'm gone take it." She grabbed a pair of my Last Kings sweatpants.

"Aw hell naw. You can take pair but those. These my babies." I snatched my pants out of her hands and hugged them, causing her to laugh.

"Please can I have them?" She pouted.

"Nah Lay. Go get another pair."

"But I want thoseeee." She whined.

"No."

"Please?"

"Here you lucky I love you." I threw them at her. She smiled but her smile quickly dropped within a matter a seconds. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"If you love me why is this happening? We never used to argue like this. I miss the old us." She put the pants in her suitcase and walked over to me. I patted my lap for her sit but she shook her head no.

"Please Lay?" She just stood there so I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her on my lap. She tried to get up but I gave her that look and she sat her ass back down.

"Where did we go wrong Tyga?"

"Stop calling me that. You know only these hoes call me Tyga, baby. But I guess we just too much alike. We don't take shit from nobody." I chuckled. "But I'm sorry Malaysia forreal. I know you didn't kiss ole dude. I was just letting my anger get the best of me."

"Babe. I wouldn't cheat on you, I promise. Even if August Alsina fine ass wanted to talk to me I wouldn't, because I have you." I raised my eyebrow at her and she smiled and kissed my cheek. There was a short silence before she spoke again. "I won't have this baby if you don't want me to."

"What the hell is wrong with you girl? You know I want you to have my baby! Don't ever talk like that again." I semi yelled.

"Alright damn." She laughed a little bit and laid her head on my chest.

"We got a little Michael Stevenson baking in the oven. But make sure you turn down the stove a little bit, I don't want him all black like you. I needs me a yellow nigga."

"Fuck you Michael." She hit me in my chest and smiled.

"Chief Keef." I mumbled under my breath.

"Vanilla Wafer looking ass bitch." She said. I busted out laughing. We stay coming at each other color. She not even all that black though, she was a beautiful mocha color.

"That was a good one, but take yo shit out that suitcase you ain't going nowhere. And you can put my pants back in the closet where they belong." She got off of my lap and stood in front of me.

"You still love me?"

"Of course I still love you."

"Tell me it then."