Chapter 16

*Tyga POV*

"I got something to tell you." We both said at the same time.

"Uhhhh you first." She said nervously while sitting down on the couch.

She looked a little better from earlier. Her face wasn't as bruised up as before. But she still had on my skully hat so I don't know what her head looking like. She know how to use a gun, but don't know how to use her hands. Lowkey that's a turnoff.

"Nah you, I insist." I sat next to her and she scooted over.

"Ty, please you first."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

Nic smirked a bit. "Fine."

We both shook our fists in front of each other. "Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"Yeahhhhh. Scissors beat paper Ty, now go."

I sighed loudly. "So I want to kill Chy......... while she pregnant. Simple as that."

"What? Why?" Nicki scrunched up her face like I really disgusted her.

"Because I don't want no retarded ass baby on my arms man. I'm sorry but I don't."

"Don't call the baby retarded Ty."

"What the fuck do I call it then? Cause it damn sure ain't normal!" I got up from the couch and started pacing the living room. "Look, I can kill two birds with one stone, then me and you can have our own baby."

"What if my baby got Down syndrome too? You gone wanna kill me and the baby?"

"Nah. If our baby did have that, I would keep it cause I would be having it with you."

"You lying ass bastard. You wouldn't keep this baby."

"Nicki how the hell you gone tell m-" My phone started to ring in my pocket. Chris.

I answered it and held up a finger to Nicki. "What's good nigga?"

"Open the front door."

"Man, now ain't a good time."

"Come on. This bitch looking for my ass and she would never expect me to be here."

"Damn man, here I come."

I rolled my eyes to the ceiling. And opened the front door to see a smiling Chris.

"My nigga, you been low on us. Where you been?" I asked, dapping him up.

"Shit, fucking bitches and at the studio. Cam said he gone replace you since you haven't been coming."

"I'll be there tomorrow dawg. Too much shit going on."

Chris sat in between me and Nicki. I stale faced him and he put his arm around Nic's shoulder.

"Get yo stupid ass arms off of me before I fuck you up." She said while scooting away from him.

I'm just thinking, she aint about to fuck nobody up, she can't fight.

"Nicki I'm tryna be nice to yo ass."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't."

"Aye Chris, go to the studio and tell Cam that imma be there later."

He got my hint that I wanted him to leave. He dapped me up.

"I'm coming over tomorrow then. I can tell when a nigga not wanted." He put his hand over his heart and wiped fake tears.

"Get yo gay ass on." Nicki told him.

He rolled his eyes at her gayly causing her to giggle. "Shit iight. Imma see you then T." I nodded my head and Chris went out the door.