Chapter 37

*Nicki POV*

I opened my eyes slowly to the sound of Kaiya crying in her room. I waited in the bed for about a minute and she was still crying. Ty's stupid ass know he hear her.

I got out of the bed and speed walked to Kaiya's room. Ty had her and was rocking her back and forth but she was still crying.

"Need help?" I asked.

"No." He answered dryly.

"You sure?"

"This my fucking daughter. I can make her stop crying Nicki damn."

He still got a attitude for what? Damn. I can do what the fuck I want. If I still wanna work for my daddy, I can. Just to let him know, I worked stuff out with my daddy and all he need me to do is count his money out for him. Like literally ALL of it. It's prolly about 49 million in the house alone, then I gotta go to his trap houses. See that ain't shit, plus he said I get half of the profit, so Ty is tripping for what? I'm not gone get hurt.

I kept staring at Ty who was trying to make Kaiya stop crying. He put a pacifier in her mouth but she cried louder after spitting it back out. Her eyes were glued shut and she was bending a lot, trying to get out of his arms.

"Maybe she doesn't like you." I joked.

"Maybe you should get the fuck out." Ty snapped back at me.

"You know what Ty, I don't know why you mad!"

"YOU TRYNA GET YOSELF AND MY DAUGHTER KILLED! STILL TRYNA DO SHIT FOR YO PUNK ASS DADDY!" He yelled, making Kaiya cry even harder.

"Don't call my daddy a punk, you weak ass bitch! If I still wanna do stuff for my daddy then let me. Just because YOU don't have a daddy-"

I stopped talking and just stared at him.

He walked over to me and shoved Kai in my arms.

"That shit was real foul Nicki. You don't even know what's up with me and my pops why you talking. He's dead for the record." He brushed past me and a few seconds later I heard a door slam.

Kaiya was screaming her little lungs out.

I looked at her and my eyes started to water. Shit I didn't know his daddy was dead. He never said nothing about it.

I couldn't go after Ty even if I wanted to. Kaiya would not stop crying.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" I laid her on her back and took her diaper off.

"Well she doesn't need a new diaper." I mumbled.

Kai started crying louder and harder. You could hear it in her throat, if that even made sense. Man, just know her ass was HOLLERING.

I called Honey up.

"Hello?"

"Honeyyyyy!"

"Hey gi- I know that ain't Kaiya crying like that."

I chuckled. "It is. I don't know what's wrong with her."

"Hungry? Sleepy? Wet?" She asked.

"No, no, and no." I put a new diaper on her and rocked her in my arms.

"Take her to the doctor then."

I sighed. "This some bullshit. This not even my mutha fucking baby. Ty just left and is nowhere to be found."

"I found him."

"What?"

"Yeah, he downstairs in the stu (studio) with Mijo."