Chapter 33

*Nicki POV*

I was up in the middle of the night when Ty came in the bed. Just to let him know, I wasn't crying because of our argument with each other. I mean, I did just go to my twin's funeral yesterday. After I got out the shower, I just got to thinking of him then I cried myself to sleep.

I looked over at Ty who was still sleep. Once I got out of his grip without him waking up, I went to go take a shower.

Before I got in the shower, I looked in the mirror. My hair was flat and still wet, and my eyes were just puffy. I looked like a ham. {A:N- ham means hot ass mess}

Once I got out the shower, I went in the room and looked through my bags for something to wear. I decided on wearing a dark blue Armani Exchange shirt, black pants, and my dark blue rain boots. Simple, but cute.

I straightened my hair, put on a little bit of makeup and took Ty's car keys to the Chrysler. Today I just wanted to spend time with my mom and dad.

I got in the car and listened to Gold Slugz- Gio Baby ft. Yo Gotti.

"My gold slugz and my Gucci watch.." I mumbled the part I didn't know. "YEAH! I'm screaming Versace Versace all over my body!"

I turned up the volume a little more and started driving to my mom's house.

*

"Hey ma." I walked in the kitchen and saw my mama cooking breakfast.

"Hey baby." She finished stirring the eggs on the stove.

"You okay?" I asked, referring to Nikko's death.

"Yeah, I barely seen him since I came back."

"I barely seen him at all." I took a sausage link from the plate and ate it. "But I got a tattoo for him the other day." I raised my shirt up. "You like it?"

"My Brother's Keeper." She read aloud. "I love it. I might go get me one now."

I laughed. "Don't be a copycat."

"Whatever." Started fixing me a plate. "But how are you and Ty doing?"

"Well he forgave me I think. I haven't talked to him much about it though. As soon as I woke up I came over here."

"Oh. Well you after we eat, wanna go to a spa or something? I don't wanna sit in the house thinking about my dead son all day."

I smiled. "That'll be great."

*Ty POV*

I woke up to my cell phone ringing. I felt around on the bed for it.

"Hello?" I answered in a groggy voice.

"Hey baby. Was you sleep?"

"Naw mama."

My ma started laughing. "Yes you were, get up though, it's 1:30pm. But I'm on my way to bring Kai over."

"Alright."

"Did you eat?"

"Nah. And Nicki not here so a nigga starving." I chuckled.

"Okay baby I'm gone bring you some McDonald's."

"Goodlooking."

"What?"

I laughed. "Nothing ma. Bye."

She didn't even say bye, she hung up the phone. I got up and went to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

After getting dressed in a grey Pink Dolphin shirt, black pants, and my black T-Raww's, I went downstairs and sat on my king chair waiting for my mama to come with Kaiya.