Chapter 31

(This is the next day btw.)

*Tyga POV*

I don't have time for Nicki shit nomore. I don't know if what she was saying about Trell yesterday is true but I can call him later and find out. This shit crazy dawg, this girl really went out and cheated on me. I NEVER cheated on her but shit this what happen when you be nice to people.

I ain't gone lie, I cried myself to sleep last night. Everything just fucked up. I must really be in love because I ain't never did that shit before. But I manned up and got my shit together. No more feeling sorry for myself. Fuck everybody and everything.

Since things turned out how they did, imma just get another bitch, no sweat.

All I'm worried about right now is trying to release Well Done 4. One more track on here then I can release it on Live Mixtapes in a few hours. It's supposed to drop at 3pm today. I been chilling all day listening to it, making sure everything sound legit.

I pulled out my phone and called Honey.

"Wassup bitch?" She answered.

I laughed. "Calm yo ass down. You ready?"

"Yeah. Hold up real quick." She moved the phone away from her mouth. "MIJO! Give him his damn pacifier back before I kick yo ass!"

I laughed and she came back on the phone.

"Shut up Ty. But come on, I'm ready."

"You sure Mijo can handle little Gabe?"

Honey laughed. "Yeah bitch come on."

"Watch that bitch word but iight."

We hung up the phone and I put my black T-Raww's on.

I walked over all over Nicki's bags that I had packed for her. I was seriously done with her. Wanna have another nigga eating you out while I'm in the fucking hospital? She better gone with that bullshit.

And Mr.Taylor bitch ass got another thing coming.

I got in the car and went next door to Honey's house. Luckily she was standing outside ready. We need more people in the world like her. When they know they about to get a ride, they stand outside ready. Good shit.

"Wassup cuh." She said while getting in the car. Her ass started combing her hair with her fingers.

"Aye stop combing yo hair. I don't want no hair in my car."

She pushed me and took out her brush that was in her purse. Her ass just don't listen. But this little cuzzo so I ain't even gone say nothing.

"You look good though. You cant even tell you just had a baby. How my little man doing?"

"Thanks but Gabe just being a crybaby and looking like his damn daddy." She flipped her hair over her shoulders. "It's like I got two kids. Mijo so damn childish."

I shook my head and laughed. "That's Mijo for ya."

We listened to Young Scooter old mixtape, Street Lottery, until we got to the studio. Nicki had called me but I ignored it. Honey looked at me strangely but knew better not to say nothing.

*

Honey grabbed two pairs of Beats, orange and yellow, and gave me the orange ones.

"Alright yall ready?" Cam said, while smoking a blunt. No surprise.

"Yeah homie." Honey said while putting the headphones on and stepping in the booth.

I got in after her and waited for Cam to start the beat.

"AUGH. Why you bitches so pressed for?"

*
About 3 hours later, me and Honey recorded this dope ass song called Pressed. This one was gone have the fans going crazy.

I stepped out of the booth and sat on one of the chairs. Nicki ass kept calling me. I rolled my eyes and went to my call log, getting ready to call her back.

"Aye T!" Cam was yelling from the booth.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him and licked my lips. No gay shit tho. My lips was just a little rusty.

"I just put the mixtape on Live Mixtapes. Fans going crazy already. 750 thousand downloads and I just uploaded this shit less than 20 minutes ago."

I got up and jumped in the air. "Ayyyye! Thank you Lord!"

Honey little ass was jumping around geeked too. "Aye call Chris and everybody else who on the mixtape with me and tell them we going viral!" I told her.

"Why can't you?"

My smile dropped. "I gotta call Nicki..."

She nodded her head and started calling people.

While she called them, I called Nicki.

"Hello? Ty?"

"Yeah, you called?" I sighed loudly.

"You at home? I just wanna come over and talk."

"Nah. I ain't at home. I'm at the studio. Not getting head or anything." I said nonchalantly while shrugging my shoulders.

"Ty. Really? People make mistakes."

"Yeah. His face accidentally fell in yo pussy. Of course, happens all the time." I sarcastically chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

"I am too."

There was a long silence before she spoke. "Can I come over later?"

"Iight, whatever."

I hung up the phone before she got the chance to say anything else.

I'm not sure if I wanna forgive her.

"Aye Honey. I'm about to bounce. You coming?"

She gave Can a hug and followed me out the door.

"What's wrong?" She put her arm over my shoulder as we walked to the car.

I didn't even notice that I wasn't happy anymore.

"Nicki cheated on me. I don't know if I wanna forgive her."

"Ty. We all make mistakes. I'm not just saying this cause she my girl but once you go on tour for this mixtape all the hoes gone be on you and we both know you gone slip up. You gone want her to forgive you right?"

"Yeah, but I know I'm not gone do nothing like that cause I know how to control myself."

"But like what if-"

"No Sochitta, if she wanna hoe around I'm gone let her."

"Ty-"

I put my hand up. "Shutup Honey before you piss me off forreal."

She crossed her arms and started texting on her phone, prolly telling Mijo on me.

*
I was in front of Honey's house waiting for her to get out the car.

"TyTy you mad at me?" She asked before getting out.

"Nah. I'm confused." I said honestly.

"I'm telling you just give her another chance."

She got out the car and I went in my driveway.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door and saw Nicki sitting on the couch with a paper from Nikko's funeral in her hand. Why she didn't invite me? I ain't leaning on it though.

"Nicki..." I said.

She looked up at me and shook her head. "I thought long and hard about this. I'm just gonna leave. That's what you want anyways."

------------------------------

I guess this the end of Nicki & Ty :(