Chapter 24

*Nicki POV*

After Ty left the room, I stared at Kaiya. It was too late for me to be tryna argue with him, especially since Kaiya here.

"Come here baby girl." I picked her up and laid her on my chest, rubbing her back.

It's not that I don't wanna have Ty's baby, I'm just not capable of it. It's difficult for me to have kids clearly. He think I haven't noticed him busting a nut inside of me everytime we fuck. He don't understand that I want a baby too but my body just won't let me.

I didn't go to sleep though, I couldn't risk me rolling on top of Kaiya and smushing her or something. I stared at the wall and thought about Nikko.

It's sad how I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. I honestly don't remember the last thing I said to him.

He was my best friend in the whole world, that's why I couldn't wait to get my tattoo for him tomorrow. I'm going to get My Brother's Keeper on my side with R.I.P Nikko right underneath it. And maybe a bible verse, but I'm not sure.

When Kaiya started drooling on my chest, she had to go. I put her on the bed and I got my notebook from my nightstand. I haven't wrote a rap in a while so I decided that's what I would do until the morning came.

About 3 hours later, I wrote a whole song that I decided to call Your Love. I put on my custom made pink Beats and started singing out loud.

"Shawty, Imma only tell you this once, you're the illest (Bah ba dah dah oh)
And for your lovin' I'm a Die Hard like Bruce Willis
(Bah ba dah dah oh)
You got spark, you, you got spunk
You, you got something all the girls want
You're like a candy store
And I'm a toddler
You got me wantin' more and mo mo more of

Your love, your love (yeah, yeah) [x4]
Your love, your love [x4]

Yo (yo)
He the type to pop tags and be cocking the brim
Might breeze through The Ave, might stop at the gym
And he keep a du rag, keep the wave on swim
Wa-wa-waves on swim so they hate on him
Anyway I think I met him sometime before
In a different life or where I record
I mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve
But my vision ends with the apple on the tree
'S' on my chest cause I'm ready to save him
Ready to give up on anybody that plays him
And I think I love him, I love him just like I raised him
When he call me mama, lil mama, I call him baby

CHORUS"

{A/N: I cut the song short, I know nobody really reads those anyways cause I sure as hell don't lol.}

I had my eyes closed the whole time I was singing and I didn't notice Ty standing in front of me smiling.

"So was that for me?"

I looked away and smiled. "Nah."

"Oh it wasn't?" He smirked and kissed my lips softly. "I just put Kaiya's crib up, so she can sleep in it tomorrow."

"I'm sorry." I blurted out.

"For?"

"I do want to have your baby. It's just hard Ty. I been wanting to get pregnant too but it's not easy."

"I know, I remember you told me. Sorry if I feel like I'm pressuring you." He picked up Kaiya and kissed her. "Sorry for leaving her with you last night. I was just pissed."

"It's okay. She's an angel."

There was silence before Ty spoke. "We can go to the doctor today if you want."

"Yeah, that'll be cool." I smiled and kissed him.

*

We sat in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to call us.

I watched Ty as he interacted with Kaiya. He was a great father. I'm glad he decided to keep Kaiya because a couple of months back he was trying to kill her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson?" A tall white male called from one of the doors. He was fine as fuck to be white.

We got out of our seats and followed the doctor into a small room.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Tatum, and you are?" He extended his hand for me to shake it.

"Nicole, but people call me Nicki." I shook his hand and smiled.

"Nicki, yes. And you?"

"Michael, but people call me Ty."

Dr. Tatum looked at Ty weirdly but shook his hand. I laughed, he probably thinking 'where the fuck you get Ty from if yo name is Michael?' Ty looked at me and I got quiet.

"Okay, so I hear you're trying to get pregnant Mrs. Stevenson, right?"

"Yes sir."

He examined me and asked me lots of questions. I told him my family history about pregnancies and he told me what was to be expected during this fertility treatment. It was VERY expensive but Ty said he would pay for it for me.

"The problem here is Michael's sperm can't reach your eggs. But with my help, I can carefully do a surgery on you that'll move your whole pelvis area down and you'll be one pregnant lady."

I smiled widely and looked at Ty who was probably only smiling because I was. "Thank you so much."

"No problem, come back next week so we can get started right away." Dr. Tatum said before walking us back to the waiting room.

I grabbed Kaiya from Ty and kissed her cheeks.

"You're going to have a little brother or sister soon!" I threw her in the air and caught her.

"Calm down bae." Ty laughed.

"I'm just so happy. I'm finally gonna be a mommy." I semi yelled while doing a happy dance.

"And you'll be a great one." Ty kissed my lips and we headed to the tattoo shop.

*

"Whatttttttt the fuck!" I bit down on the towel that Black gave me.

"I'm almost done crybaby." Black laughed.

"She a little pussy." I heard Ty tell him.

"Fuck you." I said through gritted teeth. This tattoo better look fye because I'm not going through all this pain for nothing.

I looked over at Kai who was chewing on her toes, I swear she was laughing at me too. I stuck my tongue out at her and closed my eyes, waiting for Black to finish.

An hour later he finished the tattoo and my side was red as ever.

"Go look at it crybaby." Black took his gloves off and walked me to the mirror in the back.

I looked at my side and started to tear up. "I fucking love it."

I took a picture of it and sent it to my mom and dad then set it as my screensaver.

"I love you Nikko." I whispered to myself. "Rest in peace. We'll be together again soon."

Ty came up behind me and touched my tattoo.

"Soon you gone be sprayed like me."

I smiled. "I don't know how you sit there and get tattoos like it don't hurt."

"Man I eat that shit. It don't even be hurting, you just a crybaby."

"Whatever. You like my tattoo Kai?" She reached her hand out and tried to touch it but I moved out of the way, which made her cry.

"Look you done made my baby mad." Ty bounced her up and down. "Nicki's a poo poo head." He told her.

I started laughing. "Shutup and lets go."

I gave Black 100 even though the tattoo was only 75. "You can keep it all. This shit mad tight."

"Goodlooking Nicki."

We walked to the car and I waited in the passenger seat while Ty strapped Kaiya in.

"I'm so sleepy dawg." Ty said as he got in the driver seat.

"Bae you want me to drive?"

He looked at me for a long time before answering. "Fuck up my car and imma
fuck you up."

"Boy hush. I got this. Now get up."

We both got out of the car and switched seats. I blasted August Alsina's mixtape the whole way home while Ty's yellow ass slept. Kaiya must be really wearing him out.

I parked in the driveway and got Kaiya out of her carseat.

"Bae get up. We home." I shook Ty lightly.

"Carry me." He groaned.

I smacked my lips. "Or yo ass can sleep in the car. I can care less."

He laughed and got up. "You ain't shit."

Once we got in the house Ty took a shower and went straight to sleep. Leaving me to wash Kai up and feed her. I didn't mind though.

After I put Kai to sleep and taking my shower, I got in the bed next to Ty.

"I love you Nicki. You ain't even gotta help out with my daughter but you do for no reason." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"It is a reason I do it. It's cause I love you and her."

"I love you too. Can't wait till I make you my wife."

I smiled and kissed his lips. "Goodnight baby."

--------------------------------

•They went to a fertility doctor, yayay they gonna have kids soon if the treatment work.

•She gets a tattoo for Nikko

•Nicki takes real good care of Kaiya

DRAMA SOON OMG

35 COMMENTS. AND I WILL UPDATE.