Chapter 47

*Ty POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to my side to see Kaiya gone.

I was about to have a panic attack but I heard my moms voice in the kitchen along with some others.

My phone started ringing from under the pillow. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

"What's good ma?"

"Ty I think I'm about to have this baby now."

I sat up quickly. "The fuck? You only 7 months Nicki."

"Don't you think I fucking know that?"

"You okay over there?" I started getting dressed.

"My stomach hurting. Ty can you just come take me to the hospital?"

"I got you. I'm on the way."

"Okay just hurry up please."

"Alright I love you..."

She stayed quiet for a bit. "Of course you do." With that she hung up the phone.

I don't even know why I'm trying to win this girl back. Damn. I done really lost my mind.

I went in the living room and saw moms sitting on the couch with some dude and Kaiya was on the floor with her counselor.

"Good morning Michael." My moms smiled and drank some of her coffee.

"Good morning ma. And goodmorning to you too sir." Mama raised me right. Most niggas would've just ignored the dude who caking it up with they moms but I know better.

"Lamar." He extended his hand and I shook it.

"This was the surprise that was supposed to come over yesterday, my boyfriend Lamar."

I smiled. "Congrats. Better treat my moms right."

Lamar chuckled. "Will do."

"I'll talk to yall later tho. Nicki think she about to go in labor so I gotta go."

"Alright congrats." Lamar told me.

I nodded my head and picked up Kaiya.

I looked at her counselor, Ms. Carrie. She was an old white lady with orange hair and red rosy cheeks. "You know she know how to talk a little bit now?"

Ms. Carrie smiled widely. "Well that's just lovely. What can she say?"

I picked Kaiya up. "Who am I Kaiya?" She stared at me like she was confused. I pointed at myself, "What's my name?" She kept staring at me and started playing with her tongue. "Stop Kai. What's my name? Say D-D-"

"Dada."

"Yayyyyyyy" Everybody in the room clapped for her and she started smiling.

I closed my eyes and hoped she remember that I was going night night.

"Dada?" I stayed quiet. "Dada nana?" I opened my eyes and started smiling.

"Good job Kaiya."

"What is she trying to say?" Moms asked.

"She said, 'dada night night' with her smart ass."

"Good job Kaiya!" They all started praising her.

I put Kaiya down after kissing her and headed to the front door."I'll be back in like an hour."

*

"I'm outside Nicki."

"Alright here I come."

I blasted So Real by Migos until she came here. This was my damn song.