Chapter 27

*Ty POV*

"Okay Nicole, this medicine should have you sleep within a few minutes." Dr. Tatum put a needle inside of her arm.

Nicki looked at me and smiled. "I hope this works babe."

I bent down and kissed her. "It will. I know it is. But when you finished with the surgery call me. Imma be at this place tryna get Last Kings on the racks."

"Alright. Love you."

"I love you too." I watched as her eyes slowly closed and she went into a deep sleep.

Nicki was getting surgery on her pelvis to have it moved down lower since it was up too high, which was why my sperm couldn't get into her properly.

Once the doctors wheeled her into the surgery room I left.

Before walking out of the room, I put my hood on my head and walked with my head down. I didn't feel like being bothered with fans or paparazzi.

Well the paparazzi haven't started following me yet, but just in case.

I got in my white Audi and drove to Mr. Taylor's building where he was going to help me sell Last Kings.

*

"Well Mr. Stevenson, this is some really dope shit you got here." Mr. Taylor picked up one of my hoodies with an Egyptian sign on it.

"Yeah, I know." I watched as picked up every last piece of clothing I had brought in.

"Okay. How about this?" He rubbed his hands together and sighed loudly.

"I'm listening."

"You sell Last Kings to me and my company Dreamerz. I'll buy all of your clothes for 40 million."

"But this is my design. I mean we can like do some shit togeth-"

"No! I want it. I wanna sell it. I wanna copyright it. You get it," He walked up to me and flicked the end of my snapback. "Tyga?"

I pushed him away from me. "I get what you saying. You ain't having it by yoself though. This my shit. Fuck I look like selling it to you for?"

"For 40 mill. That's a LOT of money."

I sighed loudly. "I rap. I make money." And the fact that I'm in the game, that's even more money.

"Not 40 mill though."

"How about I just help you come up with yo own shit?"

He punched me right in my jaw. I stumbled back, didn't even see that coming.

"Bitch!" I punched him back and I don't even remembered how the rest went down.

We was going at it for a minute. I was starting to get tired. I'm not even gone lie and say I beat his ass cause I didn't. But then again he didn't beat MY ass though. He was holding his own. I give him that.

A couple minutes later I got one more good punch in his stomach and pushed him away from me.

I was breathing loudly and so was he.

"What the fuck man?" He rubbed his finger over his busted lip.

"You started that shit. Fuck you dawg I'm out of here."

I grabbed all of my clothes and put it in my Last Kings bookbag. Lowkey, I was dizzy as shit. Nigga prolly beat the fuck out of my head. As I grabbed the last pair of sweatpants, I knocked everything over on his desk and spit on his floor.

"Bitch." I slammed the door and closed it behind me. But I didn't walk off, I held onto the doorknob because I knew he was gone try and come after me.

Seconds later, he was tugging at the door. "Imma kill you bitch! You better watch your fucking back!"

I chuckled and let go of the doorknob and walked off like nothing happened.

Usually, I take the stairs, even if I gotta go to the 50th floor. I will take them mfn stairs. But I was so dizzy I didn't even think I could walk down any, so I stumbled to the elevator that was nearby.

My eyes started rolling to the back of my head. "Shit." I held onto my forehead and slid on the ground.

I pulled out my phone and started to call Chris. Everything was so blurry and I was seeing two, I don't know what the hell I was pressing. 4145810273411.

I put the phone to my ear.

"Chris. Chris?"

I looked down at my phone and saw that I pressed too many numbers. Fuck it.

The elevator doors opened and I stood up. I was walking out when I just threw up everything I ate this morning.

I groaned loudly and spit one last time before walking over my vomit and out the doors.

"Clean up on aisle three." I told the cute janitor who walked past me. "Clean up on ai....aisle... thr-"

I dropped to the ground and darkness took over me.

"SOMEBODY HELP HIM!" I heard her yell before I completely blacked out.

----------------------------------

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Nicki is going into surgery.

Ty was about to get LK on the line. but He got into a fight.

No goal. I'm giving yall a break lmao. Comment if you want to. I'll appreciate it tho :)