Chapter 28

*Nicki POV*

"She's awake now doctor."

Dr. Tatum stood in front of me and smiled. "Everything went fine and you're now ready to make some babies." He chuckled. "How are you feeling?"

I blinked a couple of times and smiled. "I'm good. Where is my boyfriend?"

"Um I'm actually not sure. One of the nurses called him but he didn't answer. Just sit here and rest and I'll try contacting him myself."

"Okay." I pulled out my phone and texted Ty.

Baby❤❤❤😍🐯- come n get me. I'm ready.

I waited for 30 minutes and he still never texted back or called. But I honestly didn't even notice because I was too busy watching Yes, Dear.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in." I looked at the door.

"Heard anything from Michael?" Dr. Tatum asked while giving me a bunch of papers about pregnancy.

"No. Not yet."

"You need a ride?"

"No. I'll call my friend. But thanks."

"Anytime." He shut the door and I called the first person that came to mind.

The phone rang about 5 times before I heard someone pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Can you come get me from the hospital?"

"Uhhhh."

"Yes or no Flash?"

He sighed loudly into the phone. "What hospital you at?"

"Joe's."

"Alright. Imma be there in a few. Be ready."

---------------------------------

Short, I know don't kill me. Imma update again soon so yall better go in on the comments.

Two updates in one day?

Why couldn't Nicki call Honey, Kimmy, Chris, Trell, or Mijo? She just had to call Flash.

Flash sexy self in the MM.

30 comments and I will update as soon I get that 30th comment.