Before The Rehearsal

Marcus POV:

I came into the room and saw that Sofia had fallen asleep. I put a blanket on her and went into Martinus and Emma's room.

Emma and Martinus were both on their beds and I went next to Emma. She was on her iPad, she looked at me and then back at her screen.

She was playing a game with candy and I watched her do it for a while. Then I joined in and we just played for a while.

After a while I went back into my room (since the game got a bit boring). I sat down on the bed next to Sofia.

Sofia POV:

I woke up and  looked next to me. 

I saw Marcus and he was on his phone (like usual).  Just as I moved a tiny bit, (to get more comfortable) he looked at me.

"Hi sleepy head," He said.

"Hi..." I replied

"We have 25 minutes until the rehearsal.." He said. Then Emma came into the room and started jumping on the bed (as usual).

When she finished jumping, she sat on the bed in between me and Marcus.

She then started speaking really fast about nonsense.

After a while she went back into her room and I was smiling like crazy trying not to laugh.

Marcus looked at me and saw I was trying not to laugh. He started laughing instead and then I bursts out laughing too.

When we stopped laughing I got my phone and checked the time.

It was 2:45 so we had 15 minutes until the rehearsal.

I got up and got changed into another outfit ( as I was wearing a dress and you can't really rehearse in a dress).

I got changed into my sport clothes and then went back on the bed and went on my phone.

Then Martinus came into the room, with Emma coming after him, and said,

"Are you guys ready?" Me and Marcus both said yes and then we started going downstairs to the rehearsal room.

We arrived downstairs and we went to the same room that we rehearsed in yesterday.

Again we were early so I sat down on the floor (next to Emma) and she begged me to give her my phone so she could play on it.

She didn't stop until I gave it to her and when I did she just instantly became quite.

Then I stood up and Marcus and Martinus were bickering about something.

I went towards them and asked,

"What are you guys talking about?" They both turned their heads and looked at me.

"Oh, we were just talking about who can do the longest handstand..." Martinus replied.

I looked at them and then said,

"Well its defiantly me so no need to speak of it anymore." I turned around and started to walk away, when someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around and it was Marcus, he then said,

"What do you mean its you.... Its defiantly ME!" I smiled and then Marcus continued,

"Well it seems theres only one way to find out, we have to have a handstand competition.."

Me and Martinus both agreed and then we all got into a line. Martinus counted down from 3 and we all started doing a handstand.

--- 2 minutes later ---

All 3 of us were still doing the handstands and then just as I moved a little to get more balance, Martinus fell down from his handstand.

Which meant it was only me and Marcus left....