Dinner

After 15 minutes was finished I decided to go get changed.

Just as I stood up Emma came into the room. She was already changed and then she asked me,

"Sofia, can you put some make up on me?" I looked at Marcus.

He wasn't very helpful. Then I looked back at Emma and said,

"Ok, but only if you ask your parents first." Just as I said that she ran to Marcus and literally jumped onto him.

"Marcussss," She said "Can you text them for me please."

He said yes and started texting, then I went into the bath room to get changed into my dress.

I loved this dress that I was wearing as it was half fancy and half casual.

I put a tiny bit of make up on (you know, not that much. Just like to look more awake and stuff).

Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Emma was there.

"They said I could have a tiny bit.." I said ok and put some mascara on her.

Then when I finished she got so happy and ran into her room again.

I continued getting ready and when I was done I put my shoes on.

Then while I was putting my shoes on, Marcus came so he could get ready and stopped when he saw me.

"Wow, you look amazing." He said

"Thanks 😊" I replied

"Well now, I need to wear something that'll match that."

"Good luck," I said as I went past him.

I then sat on the bed and went on my phone. I saw that we had 10 minutes until we had to go down to the lobby.

I looked through my posts on Instagram and thought that I should post something of me and Marcus.

--- 5 minutes later ---

After a while of looking on my phone Emma came into the room.

She sat down next to me on the bed and said,

"We should go now.."

"Well, I'm ready. But go and tell Marcus that."

She then went and told him. Then like 5 seconds later they both came back.

Marcus didn't look that bad himself.

He came up to me and took my hand.

"Should we go?" I nodded and we went out of our room.

I took my little purse I had and put my phone in there.

Martinus then came out of his room. He said that I looked nice and then we went downstairs.

When we went downstairs their parent were waiting for us in the lobby.

Just as we left the elevator I pretended I was tying my laces but instead I was putting my shoes on (you know, I have to turn it on to make it light up).

Then we left to go to the restaurant.

We walked to the restaurant as it wasn't that far.

Marcus and Martinus had to stop for some selfies with fans. I also sometimes had to stop as they recognised me from their Instagram.

Also some people stopped just to take photos of my shoes 😂 and they didn't even know who Marcus and Martinus were.

When we arrived at the restaurant, they brought us to our table.

--- 2 hours later ---

We had a very good dinner and we leaving the restaurant.

We walked back to the hotel.

During the walk (as Marcus had my hand) he stopped. I turned around to him and he took my hips and pulled me closer to him.

Then he kissed me. We pulled apart and then he took my hand (again) and we kept on walking.

Then after a few minutes we arrived back at the hotel and we all went to our rooms.

Their parents went up with us as they were going to put Emma to bed.