Chapter 50

Emma's POV

We finally graduated and Killian and I were moving on with our lives together and we couldnt be happier.

"Love?" Killian asks walking over to me.

"Killian Im thinking a wedding on the docks." I say to him.

"That sounds perfect." He says.

"So when we do get married will when you want to start having a family?" I ask.

"Whenever. I dont mind when we start. It will happen when it happens." He says.

"Well then your remember Prom night or our engagement night. Well they were the say night, but anyway you remember right?" I ask.

"Yes I so remember. Why love?" He asks.

"Because it was two months ago." I say.

"Okay so?" He asks.

"Im pregnant." I say.

"Really? My baby is growing inside your stomach?" He questions.

"Yes. Killian we are having a baby." I say and kiss him.

Killian's POV

Three years later.

"And that my little bug is how your mother and I fell in love." I say to my daughter.

"That was such a good story daddy. Can you tell it again?" She asks.

"Nope. Daddy is tired." I say.

"Daddy, you still love mommy right?" She asks.

"I will always love your mommy. No matter what. I love her and I love you. Now I say again little bug bed time." I say.

"I love you daddy." She says and kisses my cheek.

I covered her up and placed a small kiss on her forehead. I look at her and turned out the light. I went into my bedroom and laid on the bed. I looked at the photo of me and my Pregnant Swan. Emma looks like and angel. Hell she is The Angel. The Angel of my dreams.

"It would seem you finally got her to bed." Emma says walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah finally." I say.

"Thats the last time we allow Liam to babysit he fills her with sugar. How'd you get her to sleep?" She asks.

"I told her our story." I say.

"Well Im glade. So you like having our three year old at 21 years old?" She asks.

"Yes I do. Why?" I ask.

"Because.. Im pregnant." She says.

"Baby number two?" I question.

"Baby number two." She says and kisses me.

Okay thats the end of The Angel. I hope you liked it. I have two new stories you can check out.

1) Friendship
2) Hide Away

So check them out it would mean alot thanks.