Chapter 17

Killian's POV

I havent seen Emma in two days and I was really worried. When I got home from school I saw Cora at my house and she and my father were yelling.

"Okay you! Wheres Emma!" Cora yells at me.

"I dont know I havent seen her in two days." I tell her.

"I told you my boy knows nothing about this. Now go." My father says.

"You shouldnt have came to this town Brennan and you boy you shouldnt havent gotten involved with Emma." Cora says and leaves.

Phone Call.

Killian: Yes?

Belle: Hey Killian.. Have you heard from Mary-Margaret? Ruby and I cant seem to find her.

Killian: Oh my god. Her too. No one has seems to know where Emma is either.

Belle: Thats so weird. Lets get together to find them.

Killian: Meet me at Granny's.

Belle: Sure thing.

End Phone Call.

"Liam Im going to help Belle find Mary-Margaret and Emma. Wanna help?" I ask.

"Sure." He says.

We met up with Belle and Ruby and went looking for both Emma and Mary-Margaret.

"So you seemed to have misplaced your girlfriend." Neal says as we walked pasted.

"You! You took her didnt you! You sick bastard!" I yell grabbing him by his shirt.

"Killian let go. Let him go." Liam says.

"You better answer me! Wheres Emma!" I scream.

"I wish I knew where that little bitch went, but sadly I dont." He says.

I raised my fist to punch him when Liam stops me.

"Killian dont we need to find Emma and Mary-Margaret." He tells me.

"Right." I say.

Liam and I walked away. I missed Emma. What happened to her?

"Hey wait did you say Mary-Margaret?" David Nolan asks walking up.

"Yeah have you seen her?" I ask.

"No. Can I help?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Thank you so much." He says.

We looked everywhere for them and we found Mary-Margaret hiding in the boat house by the docks. Though with Emma we had no luck. When it got dark everyone went back to their houses. I laid in my bed when I remembered something Emma told me. I got up and it was 2:30am and rushed to where Emma said her dad always took her to a campsite way high in the forest. When I got there I found Emma sitting around a campfire with razors in her hand hovered over her wrist.

"Swan? What are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh god Killian! I can explain." She says.

I just looked at her I didnt know what to say to her. I just looked at her. Should I walk away? Should I stay and hear her out?