Chapter 14

Warning this chapter had Some Suicidal Thoughts and Self -Harm.

Emma's POV

Mary-Margaret took me behind Belle's house and then lifted her sleeves up again.

"You cant tell anyone, but your sisters caused this. Well mostly Regina." She tells me.

"Hey its okay. You wanna see something?" I ask.

"Umm I guess." She says.

I grabbed some make up remover out of my bag and wiped my arms showing my own scars.

"Your not the only one that they cause to do this." I say.

"I never thought about coving them up like that." She says.

"Waterproof cover up. That way they never show unless you remove the make up." I say.

"Swan??" Killian asks coming outside.

Mary-Margaret and I covered up our wrists and walked over to him.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey what are you two up to?" He asks.

"Oh just girl stuff." I say.

The next day at school I was sitting next to Killian at the Cafeteria and I saw Regina knocking Mary-Margaret over.

"Look who it is little Mary-Margaret. The ugliest girl in the school." Regina says.

"Hey leave her alone." I say getting up and going over to Mary-Margaret.

"What makes you think that you can talk to me you bitch." Regina says pushing me to the ground.

"Hey leave them alone." Belle says.

"Oh its any other useless chick." Zelena says knocking Belle down.

"Okay break it up everyone." Principal Gold says.

I walked to the bathroom as Killian was yelling after me. I walked right in with out talking to him. I went into a stall and opened my bag. I grabbed out my razor and placed it on my wrist.

"Emma! You in here?" Belle asks walking in.

"Uh yeah just give me a minute." I say.

I placed the razor in my bag and walked out. I flashed her a small smile and then walked out. Killian saw me and just pulled me close to him in a hug. I couldnt help, but slowly started to cry. He makes me feel so safe.