Chapter 20

Killian's POV

I was sitting in Emma's hospital room and she hasnt woken up yet. I grabbed her hand and started to cry when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Killian, we need to talk." My dad says.

"Look Emma had nothing to do with what I did. Why was she punished?" I ask him.

"Son what you found out Cora took it out on Emma. Now we need to talk about it." He says.

"Dad so what if you used to date Cora when you were younger why does that have to get Emma hurt?" I ask.

"Wait thats all you know?" He asks.

"Yeah thats all." I say.

One Month and Two Weeks ago.

"Killian we shouldnt do this." Emma says to me.

"Look I just want to know how my father and your stepmom know each other." I say.

"Killian, Cora threatened to hurt me if we know things." She says.

"Yes Love. I just want to know. If you dont want to you can leave." I say.

"I dont want to leave you alone." She says.

We went through my dad's stuff and found out Cora and my dad used to date.

Present Time.

My dad left the room and Liam walked in.

"The doctor said that Zelena and Regina are fine. Oh and the sheriff said Emma's breaks were cut." He tells me.

"Thanks for the update." I say.

"How about I take you home. The hospital will call if anything changes on Emma." He says.

"No thanks Im staying with her." I say.

"Okay. Suit yourself." He says and walked out.

"Come on my love wake up." I say kissing her head.

She moved slightly, but she was still asleep. The doctor walked in and examined her.

"So Emma should wake up in a couple hours or so. If you want you can stay in the waiting room." He says.

"No I wanna stay with Emma." I say.

He walked out and I staid with my Swan. I didnt want to leave her because she needs me right now.