Chapter 45

Emma's POV

We stood in silent and I could do was look at him in pain.

"Tell me what happened." I say to him.

"Im not saying what happened. Now go. Please." He says.

"No, Im not leaving you. Killian why wont you tell me what happened?" I ask.

It was at this moment that tears formed in my eyes and I felt my heart breaking because he doesnt trust me.

"Swan, please you need to leave. I dont just mean my house I mean the town. You cant show your face around me. Dont talk about me delete me from your life." He says with tears forming in his eyes.

"If you want me to go then why are you tearing up?" I ask.

"Emma, you need to go." He says.

"I cant leave you. Im not going." I say.

"I know Neal is back and no this wasnt him. You need to go." He says this time tears fell.

"Killian no, I dont want to be without you. Dont tell me to go." I say crying.

"Swan, you need to leave town my morning, but stay the night its to late for you to be out by yourself." He says.

"I will if you answer one thing." I say.

"Okay." He says.

"Are you telling me to go because you dont want me anymore or are you trying to protect me?" I ask him.

"Im trying to protect you. Of course I dont want you to leave. I love you, but the people who did this will come for you if they find out that I have someone I truly love. They will take you from me. I cant lose you." He says.

"Okay I'll go, but promise me you'll come for me." I say.

"I promise." He says and kisses me.

The kisses deepens and one thing led to another and even though he was in pain it was one of the most passionate nights we have ever had. The next morning he followed me to the town line. I got out of my car and hugged him.

"Killian, I dont want to leave you." I say crying.

"I dont want you to go either, but your safer if you do plus its beginning of summer." He says trying to joke but the tears streaming down his face said otherwise.

"I love you Killian Jones." I say.

"I love you too Emma Swan." He says and kisses me.

He kissed my forehead one last time and I got into my car. I went to New York City and staid at my dad's old place. I heard from Cora, Regina, Zelena, Belle, Mary-Margaret, and Liam. Killian hasnt messaged me in the last three months. He is all I think about. He is all I want. I waited for my Chinese food when there was a knock on my door. I opened it and froze in my place.

"Did you miss me?" The person asks me.

A/N: Okay so who can it be? Could it be Killian? Maybe Neal? What about Regina? Or Belle? Possibly Cora? Any guesses on who it could be?