Chapter 41

Killian's POV

I woke up to Emma asleep on my chest and the clock read 3am. I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. I laid back down and looked at her sleeping. I tried to fall back asleep, but I couldnt sleep. I had to move Emma over without waking her, but I did.

"Im sorry love go back to bed." I say to her.

"No, its okay. Im up." She says.

"Love, really back to sleep." I say.

"Well then why are you leaving?" She asks.

"I cant fall back asleep. I was going to get some tea. I didnt want to wake you." I say.

"Killian its okay that you accidentally woke me. Look if you want to get some tea go ahead." She says and lets go of me.

"Would you like some?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

I got out of the bed and went downstairs and got some tea. I went back up and brought them to my room.

"Here love." I say and hand it to her.

"Thank you. So about earlier I wanted to say Im sorry." She says.

"Hey no need to apologize." I tell her.

"Its just I have this opportunity to graduate early and I didnt know how to tell you and then I saw you with Belle and thought about how easy it could be for you to move on. Then I yelled at you and then I opened the the box you gave me an it was lovely. Then your note my made feel even more bad then I already did. Then I came here and you were sleeping then your dad told me that you would do whatever it took to make me happy even if it was to let me go. Then..." She babbles so I cut her off.

"Emma, you talk to much." I say.

"I love you so much." She says.

"Emma no matter what you choose for your life. I will be on your side no matter what you choose for you life. I will always support you." I tell her.

"Thanks Killian that means alot." She says and kisses me.

"Now love back to sleep." I say and kiss her head.

We laid back down in my bed and she placed her head back on my chest. She started making circles on my chest as I played with her hair until we both fell asleep.