Chapter 25

Warning Some Sexual Content below. Not much and not that graphic but there is some. So read at your own risk. Thanks.

Emma's POV

Killian and I have been spending every moment together lately since this whole sister thing is bugging him. Today he and I are just play video games in his basement.

"You suck at this." He says to me.

"Well sorry Im a girl." I say.

"Well if you wernt you wouldnt be here." He says.

"Oh shut up." I say and push on his shoulder.

"Killian, Liam is out with friends and Im going sailing wanna join?" Brennan asks.

"No thanks." Killian says.

"Well if you two get alittle crazy condoms are well in every cabinet and drawers throughout the house." Brennan says and walked up.

Killian just started laughing and while he wasnt paying attention I attacked his character and won.

"Hey!" Killian yells.

"I won!" I yell sticking my tongue out at him.

"Oh thats it." He says and jumps on me.

He started tickling me and I started turning red and basically dying of laughter.

"Killian, Stop." I say laughing.

"No." He says.

"Killian please I give. You win." I say.

He stopped tickling me and he was hovered above me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

I pulled him down by his collar and kissed him. He bit my bottom lip and I ran my fingers through his hair. When I started to unbutton his shirt he stopped.

"Swan.." He says out of breath.

"Swan nothing. I want you." I say and kiss him again.

"As you wish." He says.

His lips found mine again and then went on my neck. He placed one hand behind my head as other went to my thigh.

"Shall we continue here or in your room?" I ask.

"Doesnt matter love." He says placing his lips on my neck.

I unbutton his shirt all the way and took it off. Then he removed my top and pants before I knew it we had nothing on. This was my first time and Killian knew it. He made sure I was safe and felt just right. With our bodies intwined together I never wanted to let him go ever. After we both reached our high he removes himself out of me. He placed a blanket over us and held me close to him. He kissed the top on my head and just help me. Then the most awkwardest thing happened. Regina came running in. She saw us and the clothes all over the floor.

"Oh dear god. I hope you guys used protection. Anyway.. The test came in." She said holding up an large manila envelope.

"Did you read it?" Killian asks.

"No I was to afraid. Can you read it?" She asks him.

"Let us get dressed. Call Liam and Zelena. We will all do this together." Killian says.

Regina went upstairs and Killian and I got our clothes on. We went upstairs and not to long after Zelena and Liam showed up.

"Well, Killian read it." Zelena says.

"I dont think I can Im to nervous. Liam will you do it?" Killian asks his brother.

"Killian I too am afraid to find out." Liam says.

"All four of us are. Emma you read it." Regina says.

Killian handed me the envelope and I opened it up. I read the results to myself and my eyes widened.

"Swan? What does it say?" Killian asks.

"Regina is your sister." I say.

They all looked at me, then at each other. They all then got up and read the paper over my shoulder. So my boyfriend is my stepsister's half brother. My stepsister is my boyfriend's half brother. Wow thats alittle weird. Luckily Im not really related to the Mills.