Chapter 30

Emma's POV

Its been a few weeks and Killian has been spending all his time with his brother lately and I have just been working alot. Everything has been better since Neal is now gone. Today Killian was working outside his house with his father. Watching my boyfriend work on a ramp in a tank top and all sweaty was the sexiest thing ever.

"Hey guys I got you lunch." I say staring at Killian.

"Thanks." He says and takes it.

"So when does Liam come home?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. We are almost done." Brennan says.

"Well I'll let you get to it." I say.

"Wait, Love." Killian says.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Can you go inside and get my phone?" He asks.

"Yeah where is it?" I ask.

"In my room charging." He says.

"Sure." I say.

I went up into his room and grabbed his phone. I saw my text and my missed call and now I know why. I also saw a message from Belle and one from Robin. Then I saw a name I never knew whoever it was called and left a voicemail. Its probably nothing. I walked outside and went to Killian.

"Thanks Swan." He says.

"Yeah.." I say.

"Are you are right?" He asks.

"Yeah I am." I lie.

He went on his phone and the looked at me.

"If your wondering who Milah is..." He starts.

"Milah called you? Oh shit. I'll be inside." Brennan says taking all the tools wit him.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Milah was a problem in my past. Thats all." He says.

"Okay. If its the past then the past. I should get back to work." I say.

"Wait." He says.

He pulled me close and kisses me. After we pulled away he pulled me in and kissed me again.

"I gotta go." I say.

"Alright, hey after Liam is settled back into the house. We should do something." He says.

"Yeah I'd like that." I say.

I walked away and instead of going to Granny's I went to the hospital. I walked into Liam's room.

"Emma what brings you here?" He asks.

"Your brother had a missed call and voicemail from someone named Milah." I say.

"Milah? What did he tell you about her?" He asks.

"Just thats she is the past, but your dad seemed worried." I say.

"Emma, Milah did something to him and I must not say what, but just trust him. If he says she is the past then thats all she is. Just remember yourself and remember him that your in love." He says.

"Okay thanks Liam. Oh and I was never here." I say and walked out.

Something about this Milah has all the Jones boys freaking out. Who is this bitch? What does she want with my Killian? Why do the Jones' fear her? What did she do to him?