Chapter 19

Killian's POV

I woke up with Emma laying on my chest. I kissed her head and gently rocked her to wake her up.

"Morning." She says.

"Morning. We should get you back home." I say.

"Yeah we should. Thanks for staying with me." She says.

"Of course." I say.

Today was a school day, but it would seem Emma and I wont be attending. Emma decided to hang at my house until Cora leaves for work.

"Can I use your shower?" Emma asks me.

"Yeah, you can shower and put my shirt on. I'll see you in a bit." I say to her.

"Thanks Killian." She says.

I went downstairs and heard my father and Cora outside. Ever since we got here all that happens is that Cora keeps tell my father to get out of town.

"Listen to me your presents here isnt good. You and I both know it could ruin both of our families." Cora says.

"Well if you would stop coming around here and yelling at me. I think know one will suspect anything." My dad says.

"You know what fine whatever. Just make sure your boys dont know and if they ever learn. Well then you might want to tell that Killian to keep his mouth shut." Cora says.

"Are you threatening my son?" My father asks her.

"No. Im threatening Emma. I swear if your kids find out and then Killian tells Emma. She will be the one to get hurt and that will hurt your son. Understand." Cora says.

"They will never know." My father says.

Cora walked away and my dad was coming back in. So I ran upstairs and went into my room.

"Woah Jones wheres the fire?" Emma asks.

I turned around and saw her in my clothes. I have never seen someone look so perfect in all my life.

"You look amazing love." I say to her.

"Why thank you. Is everything okay?" She asks.

"No love everything isnt okay. All I ca say is that Cora and my father have a past and if I found out she will hurt you." I tell her.

She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Nothing bad will happen to me. I promise you." She says and kisses me.

One Month and Two weeks later.

I ran into the hospital and I couldnt believe the call I had got. Why did this happen? How could Cora do this? Not only has she hurt Emma, she hurt her own daughters. What made this happen? I saw Cora in the waiting room and she was just giving me a death look like this was my fault. Was it my fault? Did I make this happen? I hope my Swan is okay.