Chapter 38

Killian's POV

I was in my bed and Emma was fast asleep next to me. She had her head on my chest and I just looked down at her and smiled. She is so beautiful when she is sleeping.

"Hey.. Killian.. Oh never mind." Liam says.

"Its okay just talk quietly. Now whats up?" I ask.

"I just wanted so say breakfast is ready." He says.

"Oh thanks." I say.

"Oh and Killian I really hope you protected yourself. Dont need a teenage pregnancy." He says and goes away.

I just looked at Emma and thought about who I almost lost her.

A few weeks ago.

I got Emma and everyone in her car. Since she was alittle shaken up I decided to drive. As we were almost got to Storybrooke there was a flash of light and everything went black.

A few weeks later.

Emma moved around and opened her eyes slowly.

"Good morning." She says and smiles.

"Morning beautiful." I say and kiss her head.

"Last nigh was.." She says.

"One of the best." I say.

She looked at her phone and she freaked out.

"I need to go." She says.

"What why?" I ask.

"I just have to go. I will see you soon." She says and kisses my cheek.

She got dressed and walked out. I watched her from my window. I guess she had work to do.

Emma's POV

I got to my house and changed my clothes and went back downstairs.

"Emma best of luck." Regina says to me.

"Thanks. Oh and please dont tell Killian anything just yet." I say.

"Well you'll get it trust me." Zelena says.

"Thanks guys bye." I say.

I went into the office and sat down. I am very nervous about this. Its been a tough couple of weeks, but I was ready. Killian and I have been together for about a year and a half and we are going to be seniors next year and I need to get into a good college. Its what my dad would have wanted.

"Emma Swan, come on in." The woman says.

"Thanks." I say.

She said that my grades are so good that I can gradate early next year and start college in the spring. This meant that I would possible have to leave Killian and everyone behind. Should I really go for it?