Chapter 13

Emma's POV

After last night with Killian I couldnt careless what Cora, Regina, and Zelena made me do. I made them breakfast and got Zelena and Regina to school like always, but instead of walking in with them I waited outside just like Killian asked me to.

"Swan." Killian says and kisses me.

"Hey were in school." I say to him.

"I just really missed your lips." He says to me.

"Your sweet lets get inside." I say.

I take his hand in mine and we walked into the school. Nobody really seem to care or noticed. Except Neal he was just eyeing me the whole time.

"So beautiful what should we do after school today?" Killian asks me.

"Im not sure." I say.

"Killian? Emma? Awww yay you finally did it." Belle says to Killian.

"Yeah I finally asked the Swan to be mine and she excepted." Killian says kissing my head.

"Well anyway would the lovely couple care to join us at my house tonight?" Belle asks us.

"Sure. If thats okay with you Emma." Killian says.

"Yeah thats fine with me." I say.

Killian and I texted each other during our classes. I hated only having one class with him. After school we went to Belle's.

"Emma, Killian welcome." Belle says letting us in.

When we walked in Killian went over to his brother, Robin, and Will. I then saw Belle and Ruby talking. Then there was  Mary-Margaret and she sitting all alone so I decided to set next to her.

"Are you alright?" I ask Mary-Margaret.

"Please dont hurt me." She says to me.

"Woah Im not going to hurt you. Why would you think that?" I ask.

"Your sisters." She says.

"They arnt my sisters. Dont worry Im not like them." I say to her.

"Yeah I guess not." She says.

I looked down at the ground did people really think I was like Regina and Zelena? I then noticed Killian looking at me and I flashed him a smile. Then I looked back at Mary-Margaret and noticed she had scars on her wrist. She noticed I saw and pulled she sleeve down and dragged me outside.