Chapter 12

Emma's POV

I was working at Granny's and it was closing time. I saw Killian outside and I knew my face was turning red. Man he made me feel so wonderful.

"Emma, my love. Its time for you to come home with me." Neal says walking in from the back.

"Neal I dont like you. I also have plans tonight." I say.

I looked out the window and Killian saw me. I smiled at him and he waved to me.

"You cant be serious about that new idiot." Neal says.

"You can go away now." I say to him.

"Emma your done for the night." Granny says to me.

I put my apron in the back and walked right out the door and gave Killian a hug. We got into his car and he took me to the docks.

"Here we are for a lovely beachside picnic." He says helping me out of the car.

"Wow its lovely." I say.

"No. Your lovely." He says.

He walked me to the set up he made and we sat down looking at the sea.

"So Killian you havent told me anything about yourself. Please talk to me." I beg.

"Emma... Its not that simple. I have done things." He says.

"Killian.. Its okay. I wont judge. Hey whatever happened to your mom?" I asks.

"Thats just it. Something happened to her and it was all my fault." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Killian's POV

Here goes nothing. The Swan needs to know the truth.

"My mom was so sweet and kind to all those around her. Her and my dad were so happy and in love. She was so close to Liam and I. Liam was the good child and I knew that no matter what I did she would always love me. One night I was in a bad part of town after my so called friends ditched me I called my mom to come get me since my dad and Liam were out of town. Then I ran into these guys, these guys were bad news. They instantly attacked me until my mom showed up. They threw me to the side and started to touch her and... When I got up to help her one pulled out at knife to scare me off. My mother saw this and she got away from the others and got in front of the guy. He stabbed her and they all ran away. I drove her to the hospital and it was to late by the time we got there she was gone." I say crying.

I looked at her and just stood up and looked out at the sea.

Emma's POV

"Killian.. Im sorry." I say.

"I got her killed it was my fault. I just dont want you to look me any different." He says.

"I could never look you differently. Im sorry that happened to you." I say.

"That's why when were I see some jerk being rude and mean to a girl. I just think I can help before it ends up killing someone. Do you really wanna be with someone like this? Some who got another killed." He asks.

"Killian it wasnt your fault. I want to be with you.If you'd have me and Im glad you told me." I say.

"You would really be with me?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Then Emma Swan will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

Killian's POV

It was now or never she said she would or was it a joke.

"Yeah Killian. I'd love to be your girlfriend." She say.

I went over to her our faces so close. I wanted to kiss her and she wanted to kiss me. We leaned in and our lips met. Her lips were so soft and loving. I couldnt believe someone as beautiful as Emma Swan would want me. Though here we were together. Together at last.