Chapter 34

Killian's POV

I had no words for what I had seen so I walked back to diner and once Emma was off I dragged her to the docks.

"Killian whats the matter?" She asks.

"I saw Liam kissing Milah. Do you think he invited her here?" I ask her.

"Killian why does it matter?" She asks.

"Because I dont like it." I say.

"Killian your paranoid. Maybe you should just leave it all in the past." She says.

"Emma I dont want my brother to get hurt." I say.

"Killian if he wants to believe in her then your just going to have to let him be the judge of her." She says.

"Emma.." I say.

"Shh. Just relax." She says and runs her fingers through my hair.

"God I love you." I say to her.

"Come on come over to my house and for get all this stuff about your brother and Milah." She says.

"Sure." I say.

She stood up and grabbed my hand and we started walking.

Emma's POV

As Killian and I walked to my house we saw Milah with Liam and then Killian tensed up.

"Hey relax." I say.

"Swan, Liam is in a wheelchair and Milah can possibly use him." He says.

"Killian I love how you want to protect him, but I think he can handle himself." I say.

A few weeks later.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Emma, wake up." I heard Cora say.

"Uhh what?" I ask.

"Hey.. Hey.. take it easy." Cora says.

"What happened? Wheres Killian?" I ask shaking.

"Its going to okay. Emma I dont know much about what happened, but what I do know is you and Killian were in a car accident." She tells me.

"Cora just so you know Regina, Zelena, and Liam were also with us." I say.

"Yes I know. Regina and Zelena where barely injured. Liam also wasnt that hurt either. You and Killian were all hurt pretty badly. Him more the you though." She says.

"No." I say.

I felt my heart drop in my chest and I started to cry. I cant believe this.

"Emma, you okay?" Cora asks.

"I want to be alone." I say.

"Okay. Get some rest." She says to me.

This was all my fault I was the one that left and now he got hurt because of something I was all my fault.