Chapter 37

Emma's POV

Its been a couple weeks and now they were finally letting Killian out of the hospital. I made his room all nice and ready for him.

"Swan you really didnt need to do this." Killian says walking into his bedroom.

"No I did. I just wanted you to have a nice welcome home surprise." I say.

"Thanks thats very sweet of you." He says.

A few weeks ago.

Killian's POV

The cops dropped us off in the city and off they went. Zelena was holding the tacker and it led us to an empty apartment building and Emma's car was out front.

"Swan! Where are you!" I yell.

"Killian shh. You could get us killed." Regina says.

"Just watch the door. Im finding my swan." I say.

"Best of luck." Regina says.

I started walking around the area trying to find her. I walked up and opened doors looking for Emma. I finally opened the right door and found Emma.

"Swan! Stop!" I yell.

"Killian good away." She says.

"No, Im not leaving you Swan. Why would you want to leave me? I love yo so much. Please dont do this." I say to her.

"Killian Im not worth it. Milah told me something that I believe to be true." She says crying.

"Swan, whatever that stupid bitch said dont listen to her." I say walking closer to her.

"She said that this is just a high school romance and that it will never go father then this." She says.

"My dear Emma we dont know that. This could just be a high school thing, but we dont need to focus on what this should be we need to focus on what we know." I say.

"And whats that?" She asks me.

"That is that I love you Emma Swan and I never want us to ever be apart. Your my whole world. I love you and only you and I do hope one day in the future we are still this much in love, but you never know unless you live for it." I say.

She looked out the window and dropped the weapon and came over to me and kissed me.

"I love you so much." She says.

"Come on Love there are others who want to see you." I say taking her downstairs.

A few weeks later.

Emma's POV

Killian was sitting on his bed and as I was about to leave he pulled me on his lap. He kissed me hard and started kissing down my neck. Luckily I locked his door.