Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I laid in my bed thinking about that guy Killian the person who saved me from Neal tonight. There was something about this Killian that made me smile.

"Emma! Get down here and make breakfast!" Cora yells.

I walked downstairs and made their breakfast like I always do.

"There you guys go." I say.

"Good now go." She says.

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

"Emma its Saturday you know what that means." She says.

"Yes I know what to do. Clean the house, wash the cars, get some groceries, and DVR all your shows for the up coming week." I say.

"Yeah now go." She says. 

"Mother this food doesnt taste right." Zelena says.

"Emma!" Cora yells.

"I'll make you something else." I say to Zelena.

"Aww that Emma darling." Zelena says pushing me the plate, but it fell and broke.

"Anytime." I say.

"Mother Emma broke the plate." Zelena says.

"Emma clean up this mess now!" Cora demands.

"Yes Miss." I say.

Killian's POV

"Alright my boys you ready?" My father asks.

"Is she here?" Liam asks.

"Yes she's here." My dad says.

"Come on." Liam says.

We got down to the docks and saw our families ship.

"Even more beautiful then I remember." I say.

"Yes this ship has been apart of our family for generations. Now my boys lets sail." My father says.

Spending the day at sea was just wonderful. I wish Emma was here to be apart of it. As the sun was setting I was thinking about what that jackass Neal said after he did what he did to Emma.

"Killian you alright?" Liam asks.

"If you saw a guy bothering and girl and you stood up for her and he wants revenge what would you do?" I ask him and my father.

"Killian no fights this time. I know what happened back home was tough thats why we left. You cant fight understand." My father says.

"Yea Sir." I say.

"Is it Neal again? Because if I were you I'd..." Liam says.

"Liam! No. He cant not after last time." My father says.

He was right though if anyone found out what happened. Yes what I did was for a good cause, but people would only hear about the bad part and hate on me. I cant have that and I dont want Emma to know what happened. That beautiful Emma Swan who I barely know, but cant get out of my head. I need to see her. Weirdly enough as our ship pulled into the docks Emma was sitting on a bench. Should I go say hi? No maybe I shouldnt. Oh dear god she's looking at me. Oh dear god she's coming this way.