Chapter 10

Emma's POV

I walked up to Killian he had set all this stuff up. It looked so wonderful and perfect.

"Hello Love." Killian says to me.

"Hey. This is so wonderful Killian." I say.

"I didnt over do it did I?" He asks.

"No its perfect." I say.

"So Swan you said you wanted us to get to know each other. So tell me about yourself." He says.

"Well my mom died giving birth to me and my father treated me like his whole world. My father later got remarried to Cora. I hate Cora and her daughters, but they did make my dad happy and that made me happy. Then his passed away. As you probably can tell I then became like Cora's slave." I tell him.

"Im sorry to hear that love. If you dont mind my asking how did your father die?" He asks.

"Well my father was a good man and would do anything for anyone. He died saving my life. I was 5 years old just a year after he married Cora. He and I went on our nightly Ice Cream run just us. I was walking with my dad when all I saw was a bright light. Then next thing I knew I was pushed out of the way and then I saw all this blood and passed out. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital and Cora was there and told me my father was gone and that I was her person pet till I turn 18." I say.

"Oh Swan Im sorry." He says.

"Thats okay. So your turn tell me about Killian. Who is Killian?" I ask.

"Here have a Grilled Cheese." He says.

"Dont change the subject." I say.

"Fine. Well I live with my father and brother. We just recently moved here. I love music. Thats all." He says.

"Woah no. No. I gave you a detailed story. Your turn. Please." I beg.

Killian's POV

She is so cute with this whole thing, but I really dont want to get into my family life. I have to change the subject.

"Emma, before we get into that can I ask why Neal is so obsessed with you?" I ask.

"Oh that. Well I dont know. All I know is that he... Never mind." She says turning red.

"Hey tell me. You can tell me anything." I say.

"No this is to embarrassing." She says.

"Come on if you tell me. I promise I'll tell you something embarrassing about me." I say.

"Fine. Neal wants to be my first." She says.

"Your first what love?" I ask.

"He wants to be the first guy to you know have sex with me." She says.

"Let me guess your going to save yourself until you find that special someone?" I ask.

"Yeah I am. I know its stupid." She says.

"Not at all its a precious thing. You should only do it when your ready." I say.

"Thanks. So tell me what your embarrassing thing is." She says.

"Okay. I used to like this girl back home and I wanted her to notice me so bad that I started pretending to be something I wasnt. Then at school her boyfriend saw her talking to me. So he kinda pants me. Revealing my Spongebob boxers." I say.

"Shut up. That didnt happened." She says laughing.

"No it did. You can even as Liam." I say.

"Maybe I will." She says laughing.

Her laugh was so beautiful and perfect. I checked the time and saw it was 9:45.

"Hey I should get you home. You know since you walked here." I say.

"Yeah okay." She says.

I drove her home and walked her to the front door. 9:55pm home early.

"I had fun. Until next time Swan." I say and kiss her hand.

"Hey Killian?" She questions.

"Yeah." I say facing her.

"Do you still have your Spongebob boxers?" She asks.

"Maybe I do. Maybe I dont." I say to her.

"Maybe one day I'll just have to find out." She says.

"Goodnight Emma." I say.

"Goodnight Killian." She says.

She walked closer to me and kissed my cheek. She went inside and I got into my car and drove home. What a beautiful evening with a beautiful girl.