Chapter 7

Killian's POV

I woke up with Emma laying on my chest and my phone started to ring.

Phone Call.

Killian: Belle whats up?

Belle: They group and I are going to the park today. We were wondering if you and Liam wanted to come with?

Killian: Yeah that should be fun.

Belle: Cool see you soon.

End Phone Call.

I moved Emma over and climbed out of the bed. Then I looked at her and remembered that she was all freaked out last night.

"Killian.." Emma says.

"Hey. Would you like some breakfast?" I ask her.

"No thats okay. I should go." She says.

"I can take you home." I offer.

"Yeah that would be nice." She says.

I walked her down to my dad's car and helped her in. I drove her to her house and she got out.

"If you are ever in danger like last night again just give me a call." I say handing her my number.

"Thank you Killian." She says i watched her go inside and heard loud yelling.

I drove back to the house and Liam and I went down to the park.

"Thats what I heard." Robin says as we walked up.

"Heard what?" I ask.

"Apparently, Emma and Neal were about to have sex. When she ran out on him." Robin says.

"I dont think thats true." Ruby says.

"Yeah Emma Swan is one of the most nicest people in our school." Belle says.

"Yeah I dont believe it." Mary-Margaret says.

"Oh come on. The rumor has to be true Neal said it himself. Emma was all over him and then she left when he went for a condom." Will says.

"Yeah Neal said it was true. Liam, Killian do you believe it?" Robin asks.

"No. I dont. The brief stuff I have heard about Emma. I dont think this is what she would do." Liam says.

"And you Killian?" Belle asks.

"Neal's a stupid asshole and a liar." I say.

"Killian." Liam says elbowing me.

Emma's POV

I went to the park to just draw after Cora yelled at me for what happened last might. I saw Killian with Belle and all her friends. I also know what people are saying about me. I saw Neal and Zelena and Regina with their group of friends. As I was minding my own business a football hit me in the head. On one side a stupid Neal was coming towards me, but on the other side Killian too was coming to me. Oh crap.

The Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें