Chapter 21

Killian's POV

I staid with Emma for the last couple weeks and I heard Zelena and Regina were free to go. Emma still hasnt woken up. I wanted to try and wake her  until I heard Regina and Zelena outside the door.

"Someone tried to kill us or kill Emma." Regina says.

"Im sure its her stupid boyfriend." Zelena says.

"No he loves her. I dont think he would do that. I just dont know who. We wernt has hurt as she was." Regina says.

I opened the door and pulled them both into Emma's room.

"Hey pal hands off." Zelena says.

"Yeah what do you want?" Regina asks.

"Your mother did this. Im sure she didnt want to hurt you guys, but she has some secret with my dad and its more then they used to date. They thought I knew their secret and that made her hurt Emma." I tell them.

"Our mother wouldnt do that." Zelena says.

"No she would." Regina says.

"Wait you knew?" I ask.

"Well there is something you should know. Meet me outside in 10mins we cant let Emma know." Regina says to me.

Zelena and Regina both left the room and I just looked at Emma still asleep. I went closer to the bed and kissed Emma's forehead.

"I'll be back my love." I whisper to her.

I walked outside and saw Regina sitting outside and when she saw me she pulled me into her car.

"So Im guess your wondering what Im about to tell you. You have to swear you wont tell Emma." She says.

"Okay. I wont. Now tell me." I say.

"Okay. Emma's father found something out Im not sure what he found out, but two days later the accident happened and I saw my mom at his funeral and she was giving some guy money. Then a couple years later I found something of my mom's on the day Emma's father was killed. The man she paid was the one that ran him over." She tells me.

"Are your serious?" I ask.

"Yeah. I also need you to keep another secret. Im only mean to Emma because its so she will always want to be out of the house so she wont find anything." She tells me.

"Regina thats nice and mean, but your meanness was causing Emma to cut herself. There were times when she wanted to die." I tell her.

"Oh god really. I had no idea." She says.

"Be nicer to people Regina cause you never know if someone will actually end their life." I say.

She just looked at me all sad and then there was a tap on the window. It was Emma's doctor.

"Emma Swan is awake and she is asking for you Mr.Jones." The doctor says.

"Thank you." I say.

I got out of Regina's car and got into Emma's room. She smiled when she saw me. When I got closer to her she grabbed me hand.

"I love you." She say to me.

"I love you more." I say.

I kissed her head and sat in the chair next to her. We sat in silence and just looked at each other. At this moment I knew in my heart this is the only girl for me. I now know I need to keep her safe. Because I love her more then anything in the world.