Chapter 42

Emma's POV

Killian and I walked over to the school because we had lots of test to do. I stood at my locker and Killian held his arms around my waist.

"I dont know if I want to graduate early." I say to him.

"Hey its your choice love. I wont stand in your way and no one else will stand in your way." He says.

"I know and I appreciate that." I tell him.

"Hey no matter what you chose I will let you go if thats what you want." He says.

"I know you will. You may be ready to let me go if thats what I choose, but Im not sure if I can let you go." I tell him.

"Hey lets not talk about this anymore. I dont want to think about losing my Swan." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Okay we need to get to class." I say.

After school Killian and I went to his house and we sat on his bed.

"So did you do good one the test?" He asks me.

"Yeah I think so." I tell him.

"Well Im pretty sure I failed it." He says.

"Killian if you want me to tutor you I will." I say.

"I dont know Swan." He says.

"What you dont like having a smart girlfriend?" I ask.

"No I do, but unlike you Im not really planning to go to college. Except for online." He says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yep. Liam and I both are going to online school for business to help our our father's bar that opens soon here in Storybrooke." He says.

"Really thats your dream?" I ask.

"Yeah I have always dreamed to work side by side with my father and my brother ever since I was little and my dad would take us to the bar he worked at back home. With no one around, but thats the dream." He tells me.

"Really thats your dream to work with your father and brother? Thats amazing." I say.

"You really think so?" He asks.

"Yes I do." I say.

"Look you know mine. Whats your dream?" He asks me.

"Oh I have always wanted to do something along the lines of what my father did." I say.

"And whats that?" He asks.

"My dad was a traveler and he wrote about all the real things that happened in the world. After he died all I wanted was to follow in his footsteps. Now Im not so sure." I say.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"Things change." I say.

"Oh please dont say its about me. I dont want to be the one to ruin your life." He says.

"No Killian you saved my life. Your the reason I realized the only reason I ever wanted that was because I felt like no one liked more or cared about me. Killian you made me see that there are alot more people around then I ever knew about." I tell him.

"So what is your dream now?" He asks.

"Anything with you in it. You know what I dont want to leave. I want to stay and be with you." I say and kiss him.

"All I need is you Emma your all I want." He says.

He pulls me on to his lap and I lay my head in the crook of his neck. He is all I need I can see a very happy life here with Killian Jones.