Chapter 16

Killian's POV

I have been with Emma for that last 5 months and I only moved here about 2 weeks before we started to date. Now something was wrong with Emma. When I got to school I saw Emma at her locker and for awhile she had been acting weird around me.

"Emma.. We need to talk." I say going over to her.

"Killian not now." She says.

"Emma whats going on with you?" I ask.

"Nothing I just dont want to talk about it." She says.

"Swan please." I beg.

"I'll see you later." She says and kisses my cheek.

I watched her go into the bathroom and  I waited for her to come out and when she did she was holding her wrist.

"Emma! Hey you'll come over later right?" Belle asks grabbing Emma's wrists.

Emma looked as if she was about to cry and then she smiled and nodded at Belle. What is going on with her?

Emma's POV

Belle really hurt my wrists even though I did it to myself. I noticed Killian watching so I walked away.

"Emma! Hey sexy." Neal says to me.

"Leave me alone Neal. Im going to be late for class." I say to him.

"Well my guess is you and that new guy broke up?" He asks with a laugh.

"No Killian and I are still together. Right now I have just been busy with work, school, and my stepfamily thats all and Killian gets that. Now bye." I say and walked the other way.

Killian started texting me asking me what was wrong. I cant tell him the truth. What if he leaves me or doesnt care about me I mean we have been dating for 5months 2week 2day 30min and 27 secs. But that doesnt mean it will last.

"Emma.. Pst." Ruby says from behind me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Your wrists are bleeding." She says.

"Crap." I say.

"Excuse sir. Emma is on her lady time and has to go." Ruby says to the teacher.

"Oh sure. Go with her please." The teacher says.

Ruby helped me get to the bathroom before anyone noticed my wrists.

"Thanks." I say.

"Who else knows?" She asks.

"Well your sister and now you." I say.

"So you havent told Killian?" She asks.

"Im afraid he wont care about it or me." I tell her as she cleans my wrists up.

"I think you should talk to Mary-Margaret's therapist Dr.Hopper. Maybe he can help?" She says.

"You really think so?" I asks.

"Ya I do." She says.

After she cleaned up my arm she went back to class and I looked around and saw Killian outside. When I looked out the window he was talking to some girl. I guess he can just replace me. Maybe cutting myself is to easy. Maybe I should just kill myself.