Chapter 15

Killian's POV

I sat down with Liam and my dad at the dinner table. All I can think about is Emma she seemed so upset earlier. I wanted to see her, but she texted me telling me that I needed to stay away until tomorrow.

"Killian no phones at the table." My dad says.

"Sorry. Im just worried about Emma." I say.

"Does this have to do with Regina knocking her over at school today?" Liam asks.

"Yeah it was so weird. She just seemed off." I say.

"Well Im sure she just needs sometime to talk to her stepsisters thats all." My father says.

Emma's POV

I was in my bedroom with the door locked and placed the razor to my wrists and cut myself serval times.

"Emma! Make us dinner! Now!" Cora yelled.

"Coming!" I yell.

I quickly cleaned up my wrist and wrapped my arm up. I got on my red leather jacket to cover it up. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Ah there you are. Now stupid cook." Cora says.

"Right away." I say.

"Oh and next time dont stand up for Mary-Margaret or a punishment comes for you." Regina says.

"Please just leave her alone. She never did anything to you." I say.

"Dont talk about things you dont understand." She says.

"Regina go upstairs and help Zelena." Cora says.

"What does she need help with?" Regina asks.

"Just go." Cora says to Regina.

"Fine." She says.

I continued to cook for Cora and the others and Cora just kept looking at me dirty look on her face.

"Im sorry I didnt mean to fight Regina." I say to her.

"Thats not why Im worried about you Emma. Your new friend is what makes me worried." She says.

"Killian. Why would he worry you?" I ask.

"Its not this Killian thats the problem. Its his father." She says.

I looked up at her and I was just confused how does Cora even know of Killian's father?