Chapter 39

Killian's POV

I saw Emma walking out of the school building office and she looked sad. She walked with her head low and went to the docks. I followed her until I caught up to her.

"Why so down love?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Oh nothing." She says.

"Are you sure? You look very sad." I say.

"Killian Im fine. Just drop it okay!" She yells.

"Uh yeah okay." I say.

I got up and started walking away. I turned back and looked at her. Seeing her like this made me very sad. I had to do something for her.

Emma's POV

I feel so bad about what I said to Killian and when I looked back he was gone. I decided to head back to Maine Street hoping he was somewhere close. Then I saw him and he was with Belle. Though it didnt look like a friendship. He hand his arm around her and they walked into the library. If I leave here for school then thats it he can get anyone. I went home and went into my room and started crying.

"Emma, are you alright?" Regina asks walking in.

"Yeah I just have a big decision to make. Thats all." I say.

"Do you want help with deciding?" She asks.

"No thanks." I say.

"Okay." She says.

"Hey Emma. Killian is here." Zelena says.

Ugh I dont want to talk to him at all right now. Im upset and he goes to another girl.

"Hey Swan." Killian says walking in.

"We'll leave you two at it." Regina says and they walked away.

"Come on. Im taking you somewhere." Killian tells me.

"Im not going anywhere with you." I snap at him.

"Swan, are you mad at me? Did I do something?" He asks.

"I dont know why dont you tell me." I say angrily.

"Im not quite sure what your talking about love." He says.

"Of course you dont." I say.

"Swan, please tell me whats bothering you. I wanna help." He says.

"Really you wanna help me? Like you were helping Belle with your arms on her." I say.

"Emma, Belle is my friend and she was helping me with something for you." He says.

"Yeah right." I say.

"Here take this. I got this for you my love. Belle had just been holding on to it for me. Open it whenever you want." He says.

He handed me a long box with a letter attached to it. He walked out and I watched him leave from my window. I looked at the long box and opened it. It was a locket. I opened the letter and it read.

Emma,

My Sweet Emma this used to belong to my mother. It was given to my father. He gave it to her when she was sad one day. He was saving it for her birthday, but when she was sad he had to make her happy and told it it was to remind her that no matter what he loved her. When my mom passed my dad said it was mine and that one day I would give it to the woman I love. I love you so much. I was saving it for our 2 year anniversary, but seeing you sad today I wanted you to have it now. I love you so much Emma Swan. This will always remind you that I love you. No matter what Emma I will alway love you.

~ Killian

I felt so bad at the way I treated him. I placed the locket in my jacket and put my jacket on. I had to talk to my boyfriend he needs to know I love him very much.