Chapter 24

Killian's POV

So either Regina or Zelena is my sister and I think Im taking it alot better then Liam is. Liam doesnt like the fact that our father cheated on our mother. Last night Emma came over just to stay with me and she staid with me. She was still sleeping and I was playing with her hair.

"Killian, how will we figure out which one is our sister?" Liam asks walking in my room.

"Dude shh. Emma is sleeping." I say.

"Well we need to figure this out." He says.

"Dude take one of them and get a DNA test if its negative then its the other sister. If it positive then its that sister. Good luck." I say.

"Come with me." He says.

"Im tired." I say.

"I'll meet you downstairs in an hour." He says.

"Uh okay." I say.

He walked out and Emma moved and slapped my arm.

"You really should be nicer to your brother." She grumbles.

"You should be nicer to your stepsisters they arnt that bad." I say.

"Yeah I guess I could try. Anyway I should go so you can figure out which of my stepsisters is your half sister." She says.

"Thats a weird sentence to say. Anyway come with us. I know I'll need you for this." I tell her.

"Okay. Since you'll need me. I would love to be there to support you." She says.

"Thanks Love." I say.

"Can I borrow a shirt please?" She asks.

"Sure." I say.

I handed her a shirt and she got changed and placed a hair tie in the front of the shirt. Then we went to pick up Regina, but Zelena wanted to come along to help figure this out. We went into the hospital to take the DNA test thing.

"Okay which two are giving blood for the test? Which Jones? Killian or Liam?" The doctor asks.

"I'll do it." I say.

"Okay now. Which Mills? Regina or Zelena?" The doctor asks.

"Okay. Well you two come with me real quick. It wont take long, though a week or so we will have the results." The doctor says.

Regina and I both gave some blood for this DNA test and Liam took Regina and Zelena home. I took Emma for a walk in the park. All I need is her and this sister problem to be over with. I just hope no one gets hurt again.