Chapter 18

Emma's POV

Killian was just standing there looking at me. I didnt know what to say to him about this. All I wanted to do was die.

"Look I dont know what to say." I tell him.

"Emma I was thinking about walking away." He says.

"Wait you are planning on leaving your girlfriend alone with a razor in hand?" I ask angrily.

"No. Im not stupid. What I meant was throw the razor off a cliff, then lift you over my shoulder and get you into like a place where they can help you." He says.

"Really making me get admitted to mental hospital instead of helping me." I say.

"Yeah I thats why I said I was planning on it. I changed my mind. Please tell me whats going on Emma?" He asks.

"Killian.. It isnt a big deal. Its just something I do from time to time." I tell him.

"Swan.. I dont want you to hurt yourself. Emma please stop this." He says.

"Killian.. Stop. Its not a problem." I say.

"Tell that to your scars. I dont like this Emma." He says.

"Killian just listen. I know you want to help me, but its my body and my choice." I say to him.

"Do you even care about how this makes other people feel Emma. You go missing for two days and freaked me out. I find you and your about to hurt yourself. Do you know how terrifying it is for me to see someone I love hurting herself." He says.

He didnt even realize what he had just said to me.

"Did you just say you loved me?" I ask him.

Then his face turned red and he started kicking the dirt nervously.

"Yeah I guess I did say that and its true. I was going to tell you that two days ago on a moonlight picnic, but you were gone." He says.

"Oh Killian I love you too." I say and kiss him.

"Swan.. Please promise me you wont do this anymore?" He asks after we pull apart.

"I promise." I say to him.

He held me close and we looked at the stars and I then fell asleep in his arms.