Chapter 11

Killian's POV

Today was a school day and when I walked down the halls I saw Emma. She flashed me a smile and I smiled back at her and her face went red.

"Hi." She mouths at me.

"Hi." I mouth back.

She giggled and she continued the walk to her locker. I couldnt stop looking at her.

"So it went well." Belle says to me.

"Im sorry. What?" I ask.

"Dont deny it. You and Emma must have a good night. I can see it in your eyes and her eyes. You better be asking her to be your girlfriend." She says bumping herself into me.

"What if she says no?" I question.

"Oh Killian that wont happen. The way she is looking at you right now says otherwise." She says.

"Really?" I ask.

I turn around and Emma wasnt either there. I turned back to Belle and started laughing.

"Made yeah look. Though also made you realize you want to be with her." She says.

"Your very clever." I say.

"Now go ask her out. She will be in the library in the very back." She tells me.

"Thanks. Wait how do you know that?" I ask her.

"I know alot of things." She says.

"Your weird." I say and walked away.

I went into the library and went to the back. I saw Emma sitting there doing her homework. I sat down next to her and placed my hand on her knee.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey. So I was wondering if maybe.. Just maybe. You could go out with me again?" I ask her.

"Yeah I'd like that. How about after I get off work at Granny's tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah love. Thats sounds good." I say.

"You know Killian the other night was fun." She say.

"Yeah that night was wonderful." I say.

"Hey you never finished telling me about your life before you came here?" She asks.

Just then the bell rang and I have never been happier to go to class. Its not that I dont trust her. I just think that if she finds out she will never look at me the same again.