Chapter 2

Emma's POV

My name is Emma Swan and I wasnt happy. I felt like dying. My father Leo married Cora Mills when I was 4, but a year later he dead and I was left to my stepmom and her daughter Regina who was the same age as me and Zelena who was a year older, but not smarter so she is in our grade. Thought when my dad died I became their personal slave.

"Emma get my stuff." Regina say handing me her stuff before walking out of the house.

"Yeah got it Regina." I say.

"Dont forget my stuff." Zelena says pointing at the table.

"Zelena thats a napkin." I say."

"Just grab my stuff." She says pinching my arm.

"Oh and Emma hurry. You know we dont like to be late." Regina yells.

I got their stuff and my own and got into the car. When we walked into the school and my eyes caught sight of a new guy he was quite handsome.

"Emma be a peach and drop our stuff in our classes. Thanks." Regina says and walked away with Zelena.

I was almost late for class, but I just barely made it. I sat in the front and put my glasses on.

Killian's POV

That girl becomes even more beautiful with glasses on. After class was over I was determined to talk to her, but she was already gone. I havent seen her since until I saw that beauty in the cafeteria. I was once again determined to talk to her when that girls Regina tripped someone who ended up getting their lunch on me. The whole cafeteria went into laughter.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my Im so sorry." The girl says.

"Thats quite alright. Here let me help you." I say helping her up.

"Thanks." She says.

"Aww Mary-Margaret are you alright?" Belle asks walking over to her.

"Im fine." She says.

"Oh um Killian this is my friend Mary-Margaret. Mary-Margaret this is Killian." Belle says.

"Its lovely to meet you." Mary-Margaret says.

"Like wise." I say.

"God Regina your such a bitch. Mary come on." Some girl says and walked out with Mary-Margaret.

"Thats Ruby. Mary-Margaret's twin sister or fraternal twin. Either way you look at it their twins." Belle says.

"Hey mate you can borrow one of my shirts." Robin says.

"Thanks mate." I say.

After school Belle asked me to come over to her house to watch their band rehearse. I walked out if the school and saw my brother.

"Killian, Im going to go hang out with the football boys wanna come?" He asks.

"No thanks." I say.

"Liam you cant talk to that guy." Some guy says.

"Neal, He's my brother." Liam says.

"Not at school." This other guy says.

"Wait are you saying I cant talk to my brother Graham?" Liam asks.

"Yeah you cant talk to those who dont fit its like a rule. If you want to be part of our team." This other guy says.

"Well then David. Come hell or high water I cant leave my brother. Come on Killian." Liam says.

"Im going to my friend Belle's if you want to join." I say.

"Thanks brother." He says.

We were walking to Belle's when I saw that beautiful Emma driving a cute yellow bug with Regina and Zelena in the back like she was their driver. The poor beautiful Emma.