Chapter 49

Emma's POV

Over the last couple months Zelena aborted the baby because she felt it was best and Regina and Robin did not agree with her. In just about 2 months we graduate nothing big happened this year expect Zelena and Regina fighting. Neal makes appearances to piss off Killian, but Killian doesnt let it get to him.

"So are you ready to leave high school?" Killian asks me as we walked out of class.

"Yeah I am. After everything that has happened in our lives I think its time to leave it all in the past." I say.

"Well Love. So prom? We going or what?" He asks.

"I dont dance." I say.

"Well I can always make you. Though we could go on a moonlight sailing on my families ship." He suggests.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah what do you say?" He asks.

"I'd love to." I say and kiss him.

The night of prom and everyone in school went except Killian and I. We took out the ship and I watched Killian sail it.

"The sea is so beautiful at night. I have always loved it at this time." He says.

"Your good at sailing." I say.

"Thanks." He says.

He stops the ship in the middle of the ocean and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I love you Emma. I love you so much." He says.

"I love you too Killian." I say and kiss him.

"Emma your 18 and Im 18 and I know that means we are very young to really know what love is, but I know I never want to be away from you ever." He says.

"So what are you saying?" I ask.

"Emma Swan, Will You Marry Me?" He asks holding a small box in his hand.

He opened it and shows me the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Killian its beautiful. If course I will marry you." I say and kiss him.

He placed the ring on my finger and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Swan, when you think about the future before I asked you to marry what did you think about?" He asks.

"To be honest all I could think about from the moment I saw you want that I wanted to be with you forever." I say.

"From the moment I saw you I knew you were the one for me. I want you forever. I want everything I can possible have with you." He says.

He kisses me one more time before getting up. He placed his jacket on my shoulders and then we began sailing back to the docks. A perfect end to the perfect night.