Chapter 31

Killian's POV

Today was the day Liam was coming home after being injured. When my dad got with him they were fighting.

"Son let me help." My dad says.

"No! I can do it." Liam says.

"Brother please. Let him help you." I say.

"Fine." He says.

My dad helped him inside the house and being Liam he has always been hard headed and stubborn. Not being able to do things himself will make him mad.

"There finally home. I'll make dinner." My dad says and walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah okay." Liam says.

"Liam this is all my fault. I got you hurt." I say.

"Dont beat yourself up Killian. I would do anything to protect my brother. You know that." He says.

"I still feel like Im to blame." I say.

"Killian its not your fault." He says.

"Liam remember when I told you Mila called? Well should I call her back? Just to tell her to not call me." I say.

"No. If you call her she will ruin everything like she did last time. Except this time she wont get in the way of... Well Milah is your past Killian. Emma is your future. Trust me. Milah isnt worth losing Emma." He says.

"Your right. Should I tell Emma what happened between Milah and I?" I ask.

"If you want a healthy and honest relationship with Emma then yes tell her. If you want a relationship built on lies and distrust then keep it from her. I know you Killian. You'll make the right choice." He says.

"I need to talk to her." I say.

"Good idea. I wasnt ease dropping or anything and afterwards invite her to have dinner with us. After all the girls you boys have ever brought home. Emma is my favorite." My dad says.

Emma's POV

"Emma! Please help me!" Regina yells.

"Im helping Zelena with her Science. What do you need?" I ask.

"Okay so you know Belle right. Well she text me saying that Robin wants to ask me out. Should I say yes?" She asks walking in the living room.

"Regina just follow your gut." I say.

"Well Regina you did say he was cute." Zelena says.

"Hey Zelena your stupid." Regina says and walked out.

"Hey Regina if you say no I can just make a move on him." Zelena says.

Then Regina tackled her sister and luckily for me there was a knock on the door.

"Killian, hey." I say.

"Hey beautiful. Wanna go for a walk to my house and have dinner there when we arrive?" He asks.

"Sure. Just let me get my jacket." I say.

"No need you can borrow mine." He says placing his jacket on me.

We walked out the door and were on our way to his house.

"What do you need to tell me?" I ask.

"Its about Milah." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"I want no secrets between us. So Milah did something to me. See I thought she liked me an all and so I invited her to meet my family. When she was there I felt happy. Then she came over alot and staid over a bunch. Anyway she ended up dating my brother behind my back. She made Liam and I fight over her and then one day we both tried to win her over and we saw her with our school's principal. Liam and I kick her to the crib and we havent spoken to her since." He tells me.

"So she sounds like a whore. That also explains why your dad didnt want to hear about her. That also explains why you were acting weird about it. Thats also why Liam was being weird about it." I say.

"What do you mean Liam?" He asks.

"Oh right I kinda went to ask him who she was and he told me that you had to tell me. Dont be mad. I was just worried about you." I say.

"Im not mad and you wernt worried about me you were jealous." He says.

"Okay fine I was jealous. I just dont want an old flame to blow out our light." I say.

"That was the weirdest thing you have ever said." He says laughing at me.

"I know. Please never bring it up." O say blushing.

"Its cute. I love you so much Emma Swan. No old flame can blow out our light." He says.

"Wow that sounded way better coming from you." I say.

"Its most likely the accent." He says.

We just laughed and it started to rain. He stops in front of me and kisses me. After we pulled away he wraps his arms around me and we continued walking. We then saw a taxi outside his house.

"Killian! I made it!" This girl says.

"Whos that?" I ask.

"Milah." He says.