Out and in

Sofias POV:

I finished telling them about what Alice said. But I left out one thing that I wanted to tell Marcus alone.

Then we went downstairs to the lobby and we went around town.

We stopped at a few shops, but there was one shop that I will never forget.

It was a jewelry shop called Englebert and there was this amazing bracelet.

I dragged Mac and Tinus into the shop and was desperate to try it on.

It was gorgeous. The only problem what that it was 873 Kronors.

The bracelet was so nice, it had a little heart on it and I thought it was so cute.

We left the store not buying anything as it was quite expensive.

Then we just kept on walking around. Until we decided to go have lunch.

We had lunch at a very nice restaurant (I just don't remember the name 😬)

--- 1 hour later ---

When we finished with lunch we checked the time and it was already 2:15.

We started to make our way back to the hotel for the rehearsal.

I think Marcus was really happy that we were official as for the whole time he was holding my hand.

I wasn't complaining though...

When we arrived at the hotel at 2:30. So we had 30 minutes until rehearsal.

We all went up to our rooms. I got my computer and sat on the sofa.

I searched up the Engelbert jewellery shop and went on their website.

I looked for the bracelet. I found it and just stared at it.

Marcus came and sat next to me. He looked over my shoulder and saw me looking at the ring.

"You really like that, don't you."He said. I nodded and looked at him, then back at the screen.

He closed my screen,

"Your going to hurt your eyes if you keep on looking at that..."

"You're right.." I said, I looked at him and he looked at me.

I loved his brown eyes. I felt his hand on mine. I then turned my head.

He took my hand (so he was holding it) and kissed me on the cheek.

I turned my head back to him. Then he kissed me.

After a while we heard a knock on the door.

Marcus went up to answer it and it was Martinus.

"Hey, are you guys ready?" He asked. We both nodded. I checked the time and it was only 2:45 .

But we went down anyway. We asked the reception what room we had and they brought us to it.

When we got there it was a really big room and we still had 10 minutes.

So I went on my phone, then I looked up and saw that the boys were taking selfies.

I stood up and snuck up behind them.

Then I wrapped my arms around Marcus neck, leant my head on his and joined in on the selfie.

It actually turned out pretty nice.

Then all the dancers arrived and put their stuff down.

--- 2 hours later ---

Our dance rehearsal just finished and everyone is leaving.

We got our stuff and started going up to our rooms.

Martinus went into his room to have a shower. Me and Marcus went in to our room.

I put my water bottle down on the table and went to have a quick shower.

After my shower I went and sat down next to Marcus on the sofa.

He looked at me and then went into his shower.

I went on my phone and went on Instagram. I saw that they posted the selfie that we took just before the rehearsal. The comment said,

Just about to rehearse for our show in Gröna Lund. We chose their ship name, Marfia!! - Martinus 😜

Authors note:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that the Jewelry shop (Engelbert) is actually a shops in Stockholm.

It's my mums family shop. It has some really nice jewelry but of course it's quite expensive.

Anyway please vote for my story and tell me what you think in the comments 😉.

Thanks