Morning

I woke up the next morning by Emma jumping on the bed.

When she saw I was awake she said,

"Good now that your awake, can we go and wake up Marcus and Martinus??"

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 9:33.

I got up and said,

"Yeah, sure. But first why don't we get changed so we can go to the breakfast after?"

She said yes and quickly got changed, while I did the same thing.

Then in five minutes we were both ready and we went to their room.

Emma went first and then she sighed. She saw that they were already awake.

Although they were already awake she still jumped into the bed.

I just stood by the door looking at them. Marcus looked at me.

He was about to say something when Emma said,

"Can you go get ready so we can go have some breakfast!!! I'm hungryyyy!!!!!"

"Ok, ok" Martinus said.

They then both got up and started to get ready.

Martinus went to the bathroom first and Marcus came to me..

"Hey" He said.

"Hi" I replied

Marcus gave me a little kiss on the cheek and then Martinus came out to the bathroom.

Marcus went in and Emma went into the other room again.

I followed her and went onto my phone.

I checked insta, then snapchat, then musical.ly until they finally were ready to go down and have breakfast.

Me, Marcus and Emma ran before Martinus so we got on the elevator and left without him.

Just as the doors closed we heard him sigh. We all started laughing and then we arrived at the bottom floor.

We waited by the door for Martinus to come down and he was so mad at us 😄.

But he didn't say anything. So we just went to the breakfast place and grabbed some breakfast.

Then we saw that their parents were there and decided to get a bigger table and eat with them.

Then after we finished breakfast, Emma, Martinus and their parents went to the reception to ask them something and me and Marcus went upstairs.

We went into the room where Marcus and Martinus slept in.

I went onto the bed and quickly went on my phone (as the year group chat was chatting a lot), then Marcus came next to me.

I put my phone down and said,

"You know your never going to make me go on insane. Only Insane people like you do that."

He started laughing,

"Well," He said "Maybe you might not do that ride but can you at least do some fun ones,"

I looked at him with a shocked face and then said,

"Come on you can't tell me that twister and jetline are not fun..."

"Ok those ones are fun..." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "But don't make me do some babyish rides like the teacups"

"Ok deal," I replied. Then Marcus kissed me.

When we pulled away he said,

"So tonight your going to be sleeping here right?"

I nodded and then kissed him again.

This time we got interrupted because Martinus had forgotten his key and wanted to get into his room.

Marcus went to open the door and Martinus stood there with a huge smile on his face.

He ran right into the room and said,

"Guys they just ordered the car for 11 o'clock to go to Gröna Lund." He was so excited he was literally dancing around the room and then he started jumping on the bed.

We were all really excited (not as excited at Martinus though) and I went into my room to put my hair up (as I didn't want my hair to be really crazy in the rollercoaster photos).

Then when I was ready, I went back into their room, Marcus said.

"Martinus, you know how yesterday we made a deal and Sofia would be sleeping here tonight.."

Martinus nodded and then Marcus continued,

"Well I thought that maybe it would also be easier if you took your stuff into the other room and Sofia took her stuff into this room."

We both thought it was a good idea. So we did this and luckily I didn't unpack last night as I was so tired.

Then when we finished bringing all the things into the right rooms, we checked the time and realised that it was already 11.

So we went downstairs and into the car.